KTMrad

Volunteer Campsites at Butterfield Ranch

Please post what type of vehicle you will be coming in, and what site number you want. We have 10 or 11 spots, numbers 25 thru 35 if needed. Volunteers, your camping is paid for Friday and Saturday nights.

HERE is the SITE MAP

I always use site #25 and #26 for the caterers.

So:

Site # 25 will be Robert and I in the motorhome, and John Penrose.

Site # 26 will be Kelly and Kevin the caterers

If you are only coming out in a car or truck, and/or using a tent, then you can double up in the spots where people have motorhomes or trailers.

Look at the map please, remember the pull through spot is actually 2 spots (the hookups in the center actually divide the 2 rows), so don't use the entire space, pull your vehicles through so that the spot on the other side is available facing the other row. Our row is facing the cabins.

Thanks.

28' class A -pulling trailer with 16' total length ....I like 34 or 35 if we go down the row that far...be there by noon friday....thanks Randy...deb

I will not be joining in the camping/festivities...I'll be swinging out early Sat morning, picking up the lunch furniture, then running over to Ocotillo for set-up... Then run out to take some pics...more info than u asked for, huh?

I'm not taking a camping spot

Randy

I will not be comming out until Sat around noon so I will take whatever is left at the time. I will be bringing my small motorhome small trailer, wife and two dogs (same as last year).

Don

I say this every year but I go where I fit, the truck is 22 ft long and the trlr is a triple axle double slideout 40 ft. I also pull in backwards so my trlr faces Rideorage or carguy so when we open our awnings its like 1 big party area. I think I usually park in the 4th spot up if trees and other obstuctions allow me.

I think that puts me in 28 but will see???

Bagstr will take space 33 Thank You. Pick up with Pop-Up Trailer.

Randy my motor home is about 33 feet pulling a 20 something car trailer with a bike and fire wood. I was thinking about going out Thursday sometime or early Friday. Where would you like me to park? I can disconnect the car trailer and leave it somewhere out of the way. Where do you want me to dump the wood?

Randy,

I will be arriving on Thursday towing my toy hauler. I need 50 feet total length. Could I have space 35. Thank you.

I can take whats leftover. Might have trailer with me or may only bring the pickup and a pillow :rolleyes:

I would like #27 same as last year, 46' truck and trailer

More problems for me force me to withdraw from the dash so I will not need a space. I was signed up for riding sweep on Sunday so hopefully someone can fill my spot. SORRY!

I'm wishing you all good luck with the event and lots of success.

I'm just in my truck. I'll have the 12' trailer that Bob is using so we'll just need somewhere to stash that.

I will shoot for 31, I didn't see where anyone had called dibs on it yet. :( Ken

Some things have changed, Bump everyone up one site. Maybe a free for all. Camp maintenance in 26 and I am 28, schwinn in 29. Little different than last year.

29-35 were all spoken for, so There weren't any more spaces ...I'm sure we can work it out and sqeeze everyone in