Bagstr

Hills of the Moon - Saturday Feb. 13

Does anyone that is trucking in from San Diego (Ocean Beach) have room for 1 more bike/body. I'm not asking for pick-up service. I will meet you at your driveway to load up. I'll buy you lunch too!

Where, and when, in Julian are you stopping for coffee? I'll see if I can make it to the campground if I can't meet up with you in Julian.

Does anyone that is trucking in from San Diego (Ocean Beach) have room for 1 more bike/body. I'm not asking for pick-up service. I will meet you at your driveway to load up. I'll buy you lunch too!

I'm riding there if you're feeling like you want to man-up.

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm not man enough to slab 90 pre-ride miles. And back again.

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm not man enough to slab 90 pre-ride miles. And back again.

You're probably smarter. <_<

You're probably smarter. <_<

just in case I grow a sac between now and then. What time you departing FNHQ?

Coffee in Julian 0800, Julian Coffee and Tea, south end of town next to the gas station.

Arrive Tamarisk 0900. I have no idea who will show but expect launch 0930.

Brenden-just have Paul meet you at your house and ride out together

at this point I think I'm gonna load the bike in the Toyota and take my chances over the mountains. If I'm no there by 9:05 I won't be there.

Stayed up to late to watch the opening ceremonies, and now its too late to load up. Have a great ride, the weather is with you. I'll have to see what pops up on Sunday. <_< (I think this qualifies for a "Team Sally" bid) Just wondering, is the "team sally" squad leader going to lead "team sally" in the Desert Dash?

Stayed up to late to watch the opening ceremonies, and now its too late to load up. Have a great ride, the weather is with you. I'll have to see what pops up on Sunday. <_< (I think this qualifies for a "Team Sally" bid) Just wondering, is the "team sally" squad leader going to lead "team sally" in the Desert Dash?

+1 for "team sally". Stayed up way too late having too many beers. I think today is a good day to learn how to check/adjust my valves.

Ran into some carb problems for letting the bike sit too long....hoping to get out soon to run some fresh gas through the bike.

+1 for "team sally". Stayed up way too late having too many beers. I think today is a good day to learn how to check/adjust my valves.

Brenden,

Go onto You Tube and type in "adjusting valves on KTM RFS motor" in the search window. The video that comes up shows step by step procedures for adjusting the KTM's.

Mac

Great ride today, guys. Big shout out to Bagster for inspiring and leading. I made it to Desert HS after a jaunt through Joshua Tree. 285 miles today.

Great ride today, guys. Big shout out to Bagster for inspiring and leading. I made it to Desert HS after a jaunt through Joshua Tree. 285 miles today.

Impressive miles. The Desert Dash is gonna feel like running out to the store to pick up a carton of milk to you.

Well, the majority of the miles was pavement, but the majority if time, effort and fun was the dirt. More tomorrow!