KTMrad

Check Twice - Motorcycles Are Everywhere

Please review and forward to others on your list who might be interested. Note, this is Paul Cote, District 1 recreation delegate to AMA Congress.

News Release - For Immediate Release

"Check Twice" rights transferred

January 24, 2010

(Amesbury, MA) Bob Doiron, originator and worldwide promoter of the famous

"Check Twice - Save a Life, MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE"

motorcycle safety and awareness bumper stickers, has transferred and assigned his copyright and trademark to his longtime associate, Paul W. Cote of Amesbury, Massachusetts.

"It was time for me to retire," said Doiron, longtime Massachusetts resident and now living in Moultonboro, New Hampshire with his lovely wife, Cheryl.

"Paul has demonstrated in our motorcycle world his genuine concern for reducing motorcycle accidents, and his volunteer work with helping families of riders injured in accidents through the Survivor's Fund help helped set up 10 years ago and in the political arenas on behalf of motorcyclist issues," said Doiron.

"I'm proud of the work Cheryl and I have done the past 35 years, now it's time to sit back a bit."

Although Doiron and Cote knew of each other for years, in 2005 they connected with Cote adding "Check Twice" lawn and roadside 2' x 8' signs to the bumper sticker motorcycle safety program, for greater awareness of motorcycles on the roads. Over 3,000 of these roadside signs have been erected since 2006.

Cote claims he will continue offering a free bumper sticker when people send in a request and a self addressed stamped return envelope, while selling stickers in 3, 10, and 15 packages, as well as the customized stickers in 250 and 500 lots, as well as the lawn and roadside signs. He intends to add "Check Twice" patches, pins, and t-shirts also, for riders to wear and display the motorcycle safely message.

Those interested in these products can order securely on line at www.CheckTwiceSigns.com or send a self addressed stamped return envelope to Check Twice Signs, P.O. Box 516, Amesbury, MA 01913.

-- end --

Should I order a bunch and sell them with the San Diego Adventure Riders name on them ?

Would people buy them ?

Not looking to make money on this....just wondering.