Jump to content
KTMrad

SDAR Voluntary Supporting Membership Fee UPDATED 6/12/19

Recommended Posts

Just now, Dress4Less said:

Well, it's March 2018 already...time for the annual donations to start rolling in again...just did mine...:good:

OK, me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ptkatoomer said:

Ok, I'm clueless. How do I do this again?

PM Adv Bum...or use donate button on front page of website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done Randy

Thanks for the years of enjoyment.

Don

Husky Monument,  X Plane Ride, Photo by Fakename.  2008.

xplane Photo.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2018 at 6:16 PM, KTMrad said:

PM Adv Bum...or use donate button on front page of website.

I just used the Donate button; thank you all for a great site!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, simicrintz said:

I just used the Donate button; thank you all for a great site!

 

 I am super busy and I have neglected to pursue people to renew, so thank you for doing that. Always trying to make the site better for our dualsport community. Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To Members, Admins, and Volunteers... 

Thanks for facilitating the positive image and good relations with local land agencies, the online banter, and the general feeling of a great community of riders.

 

Say, what does it take to get one of those fancy "Supporting members" titles?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 97xr400r said:

To Members, Admins, and Volunteers... 

Thanks for facilitating the positive image and good relations with local land agencies, the online banter, and the general feeling of a great community of riders.

 

Say, what does it take to get one of those fancy "Supporting members" titles?

 

You already made your donation. Yours somehow got put in a secondary group. Your are good.  Thank You

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paulmbowers said:

Sent an extra donation today. 

 

Thanks for watching out for our community, Mike. 

 

Always appreciated. Now I am being accused of taking pay offs! I am selling myself cheap these days, ha ha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×