KTMrad

SDAR Voluntary Supporting Membership Fee UPDATED 6/12/19

Kug and All, we have about 40 supporting members, their donations don't even come close to our costs to run this site, not to mention our time involved....not everything we have to do for this site is "fun" to keep it going...there's a lot of time involved to keep track of a lot of things.

When we changed hosting and support services from my friend Uncle Cameron to the new services, costs skyrocketed since we had to increase the storage plans (number of GB the site uses) due to photo attachments  posts, etc. We are also paying Mario to do more for us when necessary.

Thanks to everyone's kind words and continued support !

Is this a new thing where moderators/staff has to pay?  I got an e-mail sent to me that I hadn't paid up for this year and I can't access the members only forums.  I'm confused.🤔

I have no problem with donating some KOJAMBELS out of my pocket, I will just eat one Steak less and not starve. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dirt dame said:

🤨

"Almost 24 hrs ago and no reply!"  Relax Mimi!  I did see it and Randy was going to contact you.

Paid. When paying with a credit card, I didn't see a place to put a screen name, so just notifying here.