KTMrad

SDAR Voluntary Supporting Membership Fee UPDATED 6/12/19

At my age I can't remember if I paid in Feb like I usually do. So, I am paying again just to make sure.

Good cause folks.  Well worth the money.

22 minutes ago, Zenosan said:

At my age I can't remember if I paid in Feb like I usually do. So, I am paying again just to make sure.

Good cause folks.  Well worth the money.

Zeno!

Hi Paul

Yup, still around.  Just haven't ridden much lately.  Busy aging, raising my wolf pup and recovering from life's tragedies.  Hope to get back into it in the near future.

Hope all is well with you and your nemesis Bikeslut.

Don

Hi Bob

Nice to hear from you again.  Tisha says hi.  My wolf pup has turned into a year old formidable beast.  Check your PM for photo.

Don

Donated plus some. Seems the 1st post mentioned a membership "card".. haven't received one yet. I got the hat though, there's that.

Membership cards on hold until we devise a new system.

Thanks for your support !

No worries Randy, just razzin' ya. I got a hat, so that's like, VIP status anyway, right?

I new this day was coming Randy and I have been saving all of my beer cans, I am going to cash them in.  I know I have $20 worth.  But I need to start drinking more beer now so I will have another $20 of empty beer cans for next years dues.  I am in.

Updated info in first post, the new President ADV Bum (Mike) will be handling all PM's, phone calls, emails, etc.

I am leaving at end of July...we will have some type of membership service in place before I leave.

Being a member of SDAR will still be no cost to you, but Contributing Memberships will remain...with even more perks in the future.

Thanks to all for your support of our Dualsport Community, which is made up of you all !

I have had several members tell me they want to donate or update their volunteer membership, but they do not know when to do so. Suggestions were to have regular Voluntary Membership drives twice a year so we have more regularity. So Jan and July will be our regular donation months. 

With this regularity it will make it easier for me to keep track. I will be doing away with the password system. I believe there is a way to mark each individual's profile so that we can give people access without passwords.

Some suggestions were to put the "classified's" and "Free stuff" into the members only restriction so that contributing members would have access to items first.

We are grateful for all of the members of SDAR and APPRECIATE all donations given to keep SDAR going. THANK YOU!

It's the beginning of a new year so i just made my yearly donation. Keep up the great work SDAR!

CiD

Also, I like the idea of adding some kinda indication on a members screen name or signature area that they are a paid member. Other boards do this and I think it motivates other people to become paid members for the status symbol.

I would love to pay again -- really appreciate what this site provides.  

I looked a bit through this 5 page thread for the best way to pay - didn't find much.  Paypal?  Check in the mail?

15 minutes ago, EddieEarl said:

I would love to pay again -- really appreciate what this site provides.  

I looked a bit through this 5 page thread for the best way to pay - didn't find much.  Paypal?  Check in the mail?

Paypal on home page, not forum home page

10 minutes ago, Bp619 said:

Paypal on home page, not forum home page

sweet - thx

donation made!

4 hours ago, Covered in Dust said:

It's the beginning of a new year so i just made my yearly donation. Keep up the great work SDAR!

CiD

Thank you

2 hours ago, Oracle said:

Also, I like the idea of adding some kinda indication on a members screen name or signature area that they are a paid member. Other boards do this and I think it motivates other people to become paid members for the status symbol.

I would like that as well. I hope it can be done.

2 hours ago, EddieEarl said:

sweet - thx

donation made!

2 hours ago, Crawdaddy said:

Kicked in my donation via PayPal......very easy.

Thanks you guys!