Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see any posts about a New Year's weekend trip (if I did please PM me a link to the thread). As of this writing, R-O Jr. is feverishly working to get the Rancho Naranja rig ready to travel.

I know some of the OTB group will be at OW, but I was thinking about something a little less crowded. Anybody planning to head to Plaster/Superstition this weekend?

RO, I plan on getting out there this weekend.......don't have an exact plan yet.

Please stay in touch by phone, and I'll call you when I know what I'm doing. Not sure if it will be day trips, or stay out there for a couple days.

Want to explore and GPS difficult trails around Superstition for the DD.

Looks like I am "mostly" in at this point for camping at Superstition. I am sill working on the details and will probably get out there Friday morning late and leave Sunday morning. :crazy: Ken

My bike will be sleeping/charging it's battery this weekend. Need to rest up for Primm!

Ill be at superstition about 100 yards past the stuperstition sign on right.

At the bend or as you enter on Wheeler?

COOPDOG AND I WILL JUST EAST OF POLE LINE AFTER THE SIGN, WER'E GOING OUT FRI BUT JOE AND FAMILY WILL THERE THURSDAY. JOE SAID MAKE A RIGHT ONTO POLE LINE AND HEAD EAST SO ANYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN I'M SURE

RIGHT PASS THE ENTRANCE . ill ride over on fri or sat to say hi. thanksgiving was nice and quiet there . plus my teeth dont rattle out .

RIGHT PASS THE ENTRANCE . ill ride over on fri or sat to say hi. thanksgiving was nice and quiet there . plus my teeth dont rattle out .

Does anyone know what kind of shape the road is in?

two weeks ago Wheeler was black top (new to me) to the gun range, very smooth after that even past the bend over to Rabbits Foot.

A friend and I will be coming out to where Crawdaddy is, probably Saturday mid-morning.

New Years Eve have a party to go to, then Friday will head out to Agua Caliente on S2 to camp with the Airheads BMW Club, then Saturday and Sunday to Superstition.

See y'all there.....later, much later........like NEXT YEAR !

I will be at my usual spot in OW south of 78.........may ride over to say hi in Superstition after going through Fish Creek etc etc...one big loop!

I just want to thank Brandon for sharing his camp with us. And thanks to RO for showing me the extremely complicated method for getting my heater working ;) . Rode the bikes over to Crawdaddy's camp on the 1st, and he took us on a little tour over to the bombing range.

On the 2nd we took the family over to the bombing range via quads, bikes and jeeps. It was nice to have girls Madisons age out there to ride with. Later, Strega stopped by the camp, good to see him back on a bike. Had a great time, cant wait to get out again. B) Ken

I just want to thank Brandon for sharing his camp with us. And thanks to RO for showing me the extremely complicated method for getting my heater working ;) . Rode the bikes over to Crawdaddy's camp on the 1st, and he took us on a little tour over to the bombing range.

On the 2nd we took the family over to the bombing range via quads, bikes and jeeps. It was nice to have girls Madisons age out there to ride with. Later, Strega stopped by the camp, good to see him back on a bike. Had a great time, cant wait to get out again. B) Ken

anytime ken. it was a pleasure