Sign in to follow this  
Cline530

Newb in Temecula

I live in the Temecula area. I have a 2008 KTM 530. I have been riding for 20 years. I like riding in all types of terrain. Recently, I have ridden in Mammoth, Bishop,Prescott,AZ, and Sedona,AZ. It looks like you guys had some cool rides posted on this website and I would like to go on some upcoming rides. I may ride tomorrow (Sunday) if anyone is interested.

Seems like we are getting more and more "Tmeckies" in the club these days. ;) Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the group, glad to have ya here with us. Lotta riding to be done here!! Bishop/Mammoth is fun isn't it??!?

Welcome to the group, glad to have ya here with us. Lotta riding to be done here!! Bishop/Mammoth is fun isn't it??!?

There's alot to explore in the Bishop/Mammoth area.I need to invest in a GPS unit any suggestions?

There's alot to explore in the Bishop/Mammoth area.I need to invest in a GPS unit any suggestions?

Welcome Cline.. I am another Murrieta / Temecula local.. I have been using a Garmin 60CSX for 4 or 5 years now and love it on the bike.. They make some great mounts for it and it is easy to wire into the bikes battery so it is always on when you want it on..

I would be happy to show it to you and how it works..

Garmin 60CSx, without a doubt. No question. RAM mount/cradle from Touratech for the bike.

Welcome to SDAR...You should sign up and join us in Primm....."Terrible weekend..."....

On the GPS: upon several recommendations, I bought a Garmin 60csx.....Happy with the unit...color screen, altimeter, etc..

...I'm about 2/3 done learning how to run, upload, download, etc...can't help you there....but others can...

Welcome, and yes there are lots of us here in Temecula. Lots of areas to ride right from our driveway. Just got to know the places to ride or the people who do. And now you do too. Great web site and great people here too.

Hiding out in Temecula, (and dont tell anyone)

Kiwi

post-13295-1261883911.jpg

Welcome, and yes there are lots of us here in Temecula. Lots of areas to ride right from our driveway. Just got to know the places to ride or the people who do. And now you do too. Great web site and great people here too.

Hiding out in Temecula, (and dont tell anyone)

Kiwi

post-13295-1261883911.jpg

I'm riding tomorrow if it dosen't rain.

Welcome Cline.. I am another Murrieta / Temecula local.. I have been using a Garmin 60CSX for 4 or 5 years now and love it on the bike.. They make some great mounts for it and it is easy to wire into the bikes battery so it is always on when you want it on..

I would be happy to show it to you and how it works..

Thanx for the info. Everyone!

So many new folks lately....and from the North...hardly anything left to say.

Welcome! I've enjoyed my first year here and have met the best group of like minded, helpful folks. Sign up for the Terrible weekend like Deb said and there's the Desert Dash in Feb.

I'm sure we'll see ya on a ride.