Alright, well I'm out. Broke my toe :) I didn't see the brand new wall someone put in my house while I was out... :crazy: So I'm riding MTBs down noble to pine valley. Don't question my logic.

Alright, well I'm out. Broke my toe :) I didn't see the brand new wall someone put in my house while I was out... :crazy: So I'm riding MTBs down noble to pine valley. Don't question my logic.

told you to get boots :)

Thanks everyone for the great ride. Terrific views on top of Coyote Mountains. Broke 1/2 of my left foot peg off. Kissed the ground twice. Don't tell my wife.

Yeah, Earlier today. I am actually out at plaster city right now with Brad by the fire.

That's quite romantic. :crazy:

Yeah, Earlier today. I am actually out at plaster city right now with Brad by the fire.

That's quite romantic. :o

Uh oh.....brokebike mountain. :crazy::) :) :lol: :lol:

Hi Guys,

Sorry I could not make it (work problems).

XTSTEVE

Oh you did not miss a thing. It rained, it sleeted, it was cold, wet, riding in the clouds, and the 3 of us had the area all to ourselves. No dust, no wrecks, just pure fast, challenging , technical, single trail riding trying to catch Pasta and Joe! Plane boring riding. :):lol: Oh, did I mention Duffylands track? :D Wow!

Oh you did not miss a thing. It rained, it sleeted, it was cold, wet, riding in the clouds, and the 3 of us had the area all to ourselves. No dust, no wrecks, just pure fast, challenging , technical, single trail riding trying to catch Pasta and Joe! Plane boring riding. :lol::D Oh, did I mention Duffylands track? :D Wow!

So where's the write up and pictures? :)

No, what I needed were houseshoes with headlights. :)
slippers-light.jpg

they had some cool little car ones too, if you did want to get sassy, but they're not black.

:lol:..here to help.

Steel toed as well?

Yeah, this thread needs write ups and pictures!...Besides pictures of stuff to keep me from finding new walls and furniture in my house. :)

Another great day on the bike and with good friends. Kiwi, Joe sure can ride.

Mr.Christi20. Thanks for warming us up in the barn and the cold beers.

Pictures to come. In the meantime, the first post has been edited.

Tomorrow is going to be a day of rest. I am wiped out.

Jon

Julie came home early. All plans for geo-bachelorhood got the kabosh. :)

I guess I'll spend tomorrow getting those pics posted.

Thanks to everybody that came out to make my week a success. It was a blast. I had so much fun and the riding was awesome.

Jon

glad you had a good week Jon... thanks for posting all the rides; too bad I only got in on one of them...

Give Julie a kiss for me :)