]

did you want to do the devil canyon ride tues? go read my comments. I got a paddle for you to take to gordons if you want. riding there on new years will be TRUE ADVENTURE.

Hi Briana, Yeah lets "run(nin') with the devil"! I tried to get your waste of a husband to go but he sallied out.

I may or may not be going to Gordon's. I am trying to figure out if I want to or need to get a flag and a permit for a one day trip. But thanks for the offer.

Hopefully we can all ride soon, you me Julie and that sad sack Brad. oh yeah, the monkey cult should get out there too.

Jon

what an ass :rolleyes:

so you wanna do devils canyon tuesday or not? im in, i got a bike lets do it.

Please,

Do not forget to call PAPA

papa.

After I put on the sparkling new 606's, I'll have to come out and crash one of these parties. We haven't ridden together in decades Pasta!

WooHooooo BACK TO KNOBBIES YAY ! ! ! (( thanks Hodaka masta' Kelly )) :wacko:

Let:s ride amigo!

Hi Pasta,

I don't know where and what Duffyland is. Can you please give directions and what type of riding?

XTSTEVE

Hi Pasta,

I don't know where and what Duffyland is. Can you please give directions and what type of riding?

XTSTEVE

Duffyland is a private MX track owned by a member here at SDAR. It is open by invitation only. Once Christi gets to know you and determines that you are a great guy, you'll get an invite.

That's about right. I spoke to Christi last night and she'll be joining in on Wed. I asked if it'd be OK if we staged at her place and I got a yes. I don't know her address but it's on Rt. 79, about 3 miles East of Rt. 371. I will get there early and meet folks at the 79 and 371 intersection.

As far as the ride. We're going to do a lot of singletrack. I'd say intermediate riders that are competant riding on difficult trails will be ok. A plated bike is a must and checking in here is also mandatory.

If I don't know you're coming don't expect to crash the party.

Kiwi, I'll expect to see you out there.

Cheers,

Jon

Pasta,

See you at In Ko Pah exit. I'll meet and ride with you after In Ko Pah in Ocotillo/Coyote mt.

That's about right. I spoke to Christi last night and she'll be joining in on Wed. I asked if it'd be OK if we staged at her place and I got a yes. I don't know her address but it's on Rt. 79, about 3 miles East of Rt. 371. I will get there early and meet folks at the 79 and 371 intersection.

As far as the ride. We're going to do a lot of singletrack. I'd say intermediate riders that are competant riding on difficult trails will be ok. A plated bike is a must and checking in here is also mandatory.

If I don't know you're coming don't expect to crash the party.

Kiwi, I'll expect to see you out there.

Cheers,

Jon

Bringing a buddy with me, he is fast and a good rider too! We will both be at the 79 and 371 by 9:50.

well? Did you guys ride, or what?

It's still Tuesday. :unsure:

he was going to ride with Brad today... a short bouldery ride... Didn't think it would take this long... I hope the little fellers are ok

I'm confused, might have missed it though.

Tomorrow, are you riding duffyland or anza? I'd like to ride tomorrow, but have no clue where either one is. I know where the Inkopah exit is though...

I'm confused, might have missed it though.

Tomorrow, are you riding duffyland or anza? I'd like to ride tomorrow, but have no clue where either one is. I know where the Inkopah exit is though...

It is confusing. Too many rides on one thread. :unsure:

Front page says Anza meet@ Duffyland, but I don't know what that means. People who are riding at anza on a later date are meeting tomorrow at duffyland, or Anza ride starts at duffyland? :unsure:

well? Did you guys ride, or what?

It's still Tuesday. :unsure:

he was going to ride with Brad today... a short bouldery ride... Didn't think it would take this long... I hope the little fellers are ok

it was not that bad. I made It on my DRZ 400. We took probably a little over an hour. Lots of rocks but nothing that was too bad.

Josh

Yeah, Earlier today. I am actually out at plaster city right now with Brad by the fire.

Yeah, Earlier today. I am actually out at plaster city right now with Brad by the fire.

Does Briana know? :unsure:

Does Briana know? :unsure:

Lol, Briana is here also.

Oh good... hope you guys had a good ride. It looked like a messy ride in a Jeep, but not sure about it on a bike...

Had a great time today. Got out there and back with no trouble. I put a little dinger in my swinger but nothing big. More details later.

Tomorrow we'll be riding around Anza.

Meeting and/or staging area will be at Duffyland. Duffyland is about 15 miles east of Temecula on Rt 79. Since that is a little vague I will meet Kiwi and friend and others at the intersection of rt 79 and rt 371.

We will ride North to Anza from there.