dirt dame

Seasons Greetings

Merry Christmas everyone! May you all get a new Wr250r, KTM 530 plated, BMW HP2 with knobbies, KTM 950, and a big ass toy box to haul them all in!

Merry Christmas everyone! May you all get a new Wr250r, KTM 530 plated, BMW HP2 with knobbies, KTM 950, and a big ass toy box to haul them all in!

I don't think anyone of us has been THAT good this year :lol:

Happy Holidays to everyone, and a safe and fun time for some family riding lets hope!

Santa,

I'll take the cash value on these.

Thanks again,

Jonny

Santa could just bring me a brand new shiny career with a bow on it, preferably in the powersports industry. :rolleyes:

Well, it's only about three hours to Christmas where I am so Merry Christmas to everyone! See you in the dirt soon.

I hope he has room in his bag for the that 2010 GAS GAS "Raga" 280 I asked him for!

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope to see ya soon... poppin wheelies, and throwin roost!

Brent

Santa,

I'll take the cash value on these.

Thanks again,

Jonny

Alright, let's see...that'll be...45,000$ for the bikes alone. Go to your bank. I'll have a check waiting there.

Well, it's only about three hours to Christmas where I am so Merry Christmas to everyone! See you in the dirt soon.

Just for the record, I prefer our dirt to "your" dirt. Thanks for serving & be safe!

We should all count ourselves fortunate for all of the rides (virtual or not) and riding partners provided here.

Merry Christmas! :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to All, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, Happy Chanukah, etc., and all that good stuff.

Hope everyone gets lots of good motorcycle stuff for Christmas !

Merry Christmas to all. I look forward to meeting and riding with you guys in 2010.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!....hope you all enjoyed a nice holiday....and will enjoy a great chance for more time to ride this week.

I didn't get my Husky TE250 this year. ;) (my dream bike)..but looked at them yesterday just for fun....at Malcomb Smith Motorsports, while picking up gifts on my way to Holiday festivities last night ....

Got a treat, as Malcolm himself was there, and pulled the bike out and discussed it at length with me....autographed a poster to me...Pretty Cool!

He is a aweet guy, in his shop with the wife, saying merry christmas to the employees and customers....

cheers, Deb