bikeslut

Anybody riding December 21st?

I have corporate in town this week, the next two Sundays celebrating Christmas, then a business trip to FL, THEN a family trip to Barstow/Stoddard... If I don't get some time on the bike, I may start getting rude...

anybody going out?

Plaster City? Get to Alpine, and I can truck you the rest of the way

********** EDIT------------ bikeslut is out- others may still be going**************

If I don't get some time on the bike, I may start getting rude...

:unsure::) start :blink::lol:

I am off for winter break and will be up for a lot of riding in any/all the places mentioned...

When are you thinking of heading out?

Josh

I have corporate in town this week, the next two Sundays celebrating Christmas, then a business trip to FL, THEN a family trip to Barstow/Stoddard... If I don't get some time on the bike, I may start getting rude...

anybody going out? Corral... Jacumba... Lark... Plaster City? Get to Alpine, and I can truck you the rest of the way

If I don't go to the dunes with the family, then I'd like to check out Plaster City on the 21st with the dual sport.

Spending my whole winter in the desert, can't make it.

I'll be at McCain Valley on Saturday the 19th with my wife and the next door neighbor.

Sounds like you have a very understanding (or progressive!) wife. B)

Spending my whole winter in the desert, can't make it.

LUCKY- I'll be lucky if I get to the desert 10 times, and YOU get to spend ALL winter there... uh... which desert B)

To others... let's plan on Plaster City, if that's not a deal breaker... I can bring two other bikes if you can make it to Alpine... Wil- get a signed permission slip from your mom, and an ICE bracelet... only half kidding

We can go down 8 to Ocotillo, and unload there... ride to Painted Gorge, maybe up in to the mountains... maybe over to Superstition.

Pace will be as fast as the slowest rider.... or the one with the most flats. i got THREE last time

I will bring my plated bike, just in case, but it will be a green sticker ride

I will bring a GPS and a camera, but that won't help us NOT get lost... it'll just help us know where we are lost.

I'll update the first post with this plan

Sounds like you have a very understanding (or progressive!) wife. B)

This is the second inuendo pun by FN recently. I hate it when guys aren't gettin' any at home.

HAHAHAHA!!!

I haven't been riding in a couple months, and starting the 21st, I will be off work til Jan 3rd. And I gots fresh tires. And I haven't ridden painted gorge in like, 30 years.

Put me down as a maybe. Hell, I may just throw the camper on the truck and make this an overnighter.....cause I will have the entire place to myself. :ph34r:

I may be interested in playin hookey Monday........I will keep watch for times and location

Sounds like a good day to ride, especially on my new Warp 9 wheel, front and rear sprockets, and new Dunlop D606. However, I have a Rhino accident site inspection in Lancaster on Monday so I can get paid for riding off-road. B)

tentative still- 8:00 in Alpine... 9:15 in Plaster City near the OHV sign... red 150

What are the trails like out there? And how difficult?

it's largely open desert... some jumps... loose climbs and descents... don't worry... if anybody has a challenge, we either get them through it, or turn around and ride somewhere else... no worries

you COULD even ride it on your deathwings, but it would be funner with knobs

BS

I am going to try and make this ride. I`ll probably meet with you in Alpine and drive my truck.

Kris

Does anybody have a loner bike for my dad? He really wants to come and his DT250 is down. He's an expierenced veteran, 40+ years of riding and he's a motorcycle mechanic, used to have his own shop. Post here or PM me. Doesn't matter what bike, as long as it can keep up.

Thanks!

Does anybody have a loner bike for my dad? He really wants to come and his DT250 is down. He's an expierenced veteran, 40+ years of riding and he's a motorcycle mechanic, used to have his own shop. Post here or PM me. Doesn't matter what bike, as long as it can keep up.

Thanks!

If we stay green sticker I have a bike for him... If you are still on your trailwings, I have trailwings on my 650... so; I guess the answer is yes... we'll probably stay green sticker any way

Thanks!

If we stay green sticker I have a bike for him... If you are still on your trailwings, I have trailwings on my 650... so; I guess the answer is yes... we'll probably stay green sticker any way

What bike is it?

I have a DRZ400, WR250F and XR650L... and beggars can't be choosers ... :)

I'll have fun on any of the three... I am going to go ahead and put knobbies on the XR I think

*^&$*!@*&%^#(*!(*^#)((((**!^

I'm out!

did I mention #*!@(*&^$&^!*#*&^#?

band has to record a cd in esconfrickendido at 1 o clock in the afternoon, on my one freaking day off!

don't let that stop any of you, though...

darnit!!! :(