Hey guys, I will be posting videos of rides and what not in here. I have a helmet cam that goes with me on most rides, and I will also be posting some of my new MTB videos whenever I make them. Think of it as an, "Adventures of a 650hucker" page. Here's a not so flashy video of me testing the camera and suspension on my DR650 on a Private track, which is apparently highly illegal, but luckily, I met the land owners, and it happened to be one of my MTB friends. I am now on the track list, so no more problems there! All the videos will come by way of Pinkbike.com, as that's where I spend most of my time.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/113487/

When possible, I will be using the helmet cam on rides with you guys, and I'll edit a video within a week and put it up. Nothing super flashy, just a quick and sloppy edit usually haha.

Here's my most recent MTB vid of my trip to utah, these will be updated alot. Keep checking back for more videos!

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/76836/

Wil

Thats pretty cool Wil. Where was it that you were riding you 650? ..... PM me. That looked fun.

nice wil_ when u get your new tires on I'll take you to a trail with some jumps... or golden acorn

...video of me testing the ... suspension on my DR650...

Looks more like testing the suspension of your skull.

...video of me testing the ... suspension on my DR650...

Looks more like testing the the suspension of your skull.

Haha, It was mounted loosely on my headlight...which is why it was so bouncy :unsure:

nice wil_ when u get your new tires on I'll take you to a trail with some jumps... or golden acorn

Where've you been....or haven't you been reading all the posts? Golden Acorn is closed now.

By the way Huckster, I would be careful how I post stuff if I were you. Read the rules about pictures and referrals to "off limits" areas in posts.

Oh, thanks for the heads up. I guess I should have added that I am on the track list, and I can direct you on where to go to get onto the list.

Oh, thanks for the heads up. I guess I should have added that I am on the track list, and I can direct you on where to go to get onto the list.

It's the terminology that was used A term such as "private track" would be much more suitable. I am a bit confused about your statement above.

Yeah, I thought it was really illegal, later found out it was just a private track. Several days ago, I rode over to the front entrance to get on the track list, and it turns out, one of my friends owns the land! I've edited the post. Thanks though, I never even thought about that...

Very cool stuff wil. My kids can chase you ;) I ride around Lake Hodges but my knees are so torn up Im usually just out to cruise with the wife

We have some some avid MTB here.

I was on the Mountain Bike Whse team in the early 90s. still have the team jerseys. Wont fit me now tho. :lol:

650 Hucker,

How did you pick a 650 when you are so talented in jumping? What dirt bike do you have to jump?

650 Hucker,

How did you pick a 650 when you are so talented in jumping? What dirt bike do you have to jump?

I have a CRF100. I just jump my 650. I'm selling both of my little bikes for a CRF250 or 450, but no money right now...or ever haha

Wil,

Just watched the MTB stuff, but you will have zero problem adjusting to the motorized cycles.

Wonderful how you can throw away the MTBs. What do they weigh?

Do you plan on "Throwing Away" a 450 when reality faces design?

I'd be a little more hesitant to let go of a motorcycle...

My downhill bike weighs about 38 lbs, which is lightest of the light for DH bikes, and my hardtail weighs about 28 lbs.

Here's a new video, pretty cool helmet cam footage of backflips and spins!

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/120983/

Hopefully no one minds, and hopefully it's not against the site rules...???

But I'm turning this into a what I did yesterday/today thread... :lol:

Here's today:

crash002.jpg

I sure hope you stuck that landing...

Remember kids: the most important part of jumping is landing

I sure hope you stuck that landing...

Remember kids: the most important part of jumping is landing

What you don't know is, I landed back on the pedals :lol:

I managed to finish the rotation and land on my feet/back and just got some slight roadrash.

Here's an interesting helmet cam I took of the same jump...

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/120983/

What you don't know is, I landed back on the pedals :lol:

just gotta get one last April fools joke in.........don't ya

Cool vid Wil..

And to think we thought this was "Extreme" when I was your age..

bmx_2.jpg

and

bmx_1.jpg

Cool vid Wil..

And to think we thought this was "Extreme" when I was your age..

bmx_2.jpg

and

bmx_1.jpg

rex that was extreme back then. our bikes weighed 50 lbs with no suspension except our knees. No gear ever came to mind and for me the terrain wwas the asphalt and pavement back in the nyc. I gotta dig up some pics. Does anyone know how to get 8mm video to the computer w/o spending $$$$$$$$ i can convert the vhs stuff but its not as good