Crawdaddy

Cheap/Light MotoJack for trail side repairs....

i-M2XRZ2f-X2.jpg

Went out and pushed the throttle bar toward the kickstand. Decided the short piece should be longer. Pieces 10" and 7".

Over-all about 17.5".  You need to work with the axle as the wheel is turned left. It does work

i-vRCxZnF-X2.jpg

In the old days.....80-90s the euro factories all had centerstand (dual arm) kits for standard Enduro models, you can see them on the Euro team ISDE machines of the time. I have seen both OEM and aftermarket kits for current model adv bikes like 790s 1090s 990s and maybe more all for under 200 bucks, FYI. Seems like the want of a centerstand for a standard sized enduro bike has waned, especially since mousses have been in the equation. photo is of Paul Edmondson's KTM125 89/90 ISDE winning 125 class machine (same machine for 89 and 90 ISDEs) . It has the KTM factory enduro centerstand common at the time.My bit of nostalgia.

eddyisde97c.jpg

38 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

i-M2XRZ2f-X2.jpg

Went out and pushed the throttle bar toward the kickstand. Decided the short piece should be longer. Pieces 10" and 7".

Over-all about 17.5".  You need to work with the axle as the wheel is turned left. It does work

i-vRCxZnF-X2.jpg

Thanks Baggs👍🏽 A tywrap on the front brake works to keep the bike from rolling when working on the rear tyre. 

Thanks, mctrails and Van; the higher the schedule the thicker the walls-you are correct.  I fatted fingered that and meant to say schedule 20 🤦‍♂️

Back to our regularly scheduled discussion......