Spaugh

riding this saturday

anyone heading out this weekend? I'm going back to coyote mountains which is accessible from painted gorge and is seasonal riding area. Here are photos from last year. meet at painted gorge road and evan hueghs at 9:00.

overlooking painted gorge PCW

PB280094.jpg

PB280095.jpg

and the other side overlooking anza borrego

3069219899_5d188b5132_b.jpg

3068875019_1b345dc355_b.jpg

3066782947_f75e7b84b3_b.jpg

Looks cool, I want to go.

Instead, I'll sit at home resting my foot. It's SO MUCH FUN.

Ask Strega, maybe he'll want to go too.

anyone heading out this weekend? I'm going back to coyote mountains which is accessible from painted gorge and is seasonal riding area. Here are photos from last year. meet at painted gorge road and evan hueghs at 9:00.

I'll be camping off of Dos Cabeza Rd north of Hwy S2, Friday night - Saturday , so we'll be in the Coyote Mountains area. If you see someone on a beat-up, plated XR250 that would be me. Feel free to stop by for a cold beer if you're in the neighborhood.

Have not ridden that area in a long, long time. Did lots of rides in there back in the day exploring and whatnot. Anything new as far as access? I had heard that they either have the mountain closed off to non-plated bikes or just closed off at different times.

Have not ridden that area in a long, long time. Did lots of rides in there back in the day exploring and whatnot. Anything new as far as access? I had heard that they either have the mountain closed off to non-plated bikes or just closed off at different times.

The road is only open part of the year because of the sheep birthing seasons. When it is open it is only supposed to be open to street legal vehicles like Anza Borrego park. I have seen many non-plated vehicles up there. I imaging the rangers write a bunch of tickets whenever they make it up there. Ken

gate was open last weekend. Sign says limited use. Didn't see anyone else out there. We got half way up the mountain and my buddy's DRZ throttle cable got sticky so we bailed.