PastaPilot

I Don't Want a Pickle

"To The Limit"

Thanks to Randy and all for setting this up. I'd never seen it before and sure did appreciate seeing it for the first time.

It was good to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

This song was part of the movie, enjoy!

I had a great time last night, it was pretty cool to see that little kid

going round and round on that flat track type sidecar racer in his driveway.

Some great classic footage for sure

It was a great movie. Brought back lots of memories from the 70's. I will have to get the DVD when it comes out.

I thought there would be more SDAR members meeting over at Bennigan's, but it was great to sit and chat with the ones that were there. Ken

I thought there would be more SDAR members meeting over at Bennigan's, but it was great to sit and chat with the ones that were there. Ken

Sorry I couldn't make it, other commitments last night......

I'm sure that I would have enjoyed the evening very much if could have gone. I'll just have to get the DVD when it's for sale.

I think " On any Sunday" is safe forever although I would love to see another great motorcycle movie. It was fun to get out with a few friends. I also got a nice Hoody sweater at the movie for free.

I also got a nice Hoody sweater at the movie for free.

There was a group next to me that got a bunch of stuff, visors hats, shirts and crap. Then as they ran out of quiz questions and just started tossing stuff out there the host threw a Yamaha pit crew shirt over to me and landed a seat away. I reached over to got it and as I was pulling it toward me the greedy SOB with all the other swag reaches over and yanks it out of my hand. I was pretty pissed about it. I gave him the stink eye. I hope he reads this and realizes what a douche he is for that.

I think " On any Sunday" is safe forever although I would love to see another great motorcycle movie. It was fun to get out with a few friends. I also got a nice Hoody sweater at the movie for free.
did that sweatshirt fit?? i was comforting myself that it was a large or some "normal people" sized...

IF it was a XXL, i'd be more upset....don't tell me i don't wanna know... <_<

Movie wise, a fun time, GREAT to meet Peter...VERY nice guy....really good to see those things on the big screen.

i seem to remember seeing it on the original run, double feature with On Any Sunday. ah youth...so fleeting.

Blind B)..also, thanks to Randy for setting this up!! :)

I had a good time also. My wife, son and I were sitting behind the group that was taking all the handouts. <_< Who were those guys? Still like On Any Sunday better but this was a nice show too. Don't remember seeing it when it originaly came out. It would be fun to see a modern version of these types of film. Thanks to all that made this event happen!

Thanks to everyone for coming to the movie.

Special Thanks to Blind in 1 Ear (Michael) and my friends Tom and Berni, for coming early to help with the ticket sales !

I enjoyed the movie a lot, and that "I Don't Want a Pickle" song is stuck in my head for awhile :)

My wife, son and I were sitting behind the group that was taking all the handouts. :)

I was there but wouldn't agree they were "taking all the handouts". They knew a lot of the answers to the quiz questions and they got "prizes" for it. So they weren't "taking" stuff, they were "winning" it. The Yamaha guy even teased the rest of the crowd about it. Then he started throwing stuff over their heads to people who didn't even need to answer questions. BTW, only then did he get to the better stuff like hooded sweat shirts. As for someone snatching an item out of another's hand as someone mentioned, I can't say as I didn't see it. But that wouldn't be cool, I can say that much ...