Marbee40

Changing email and getting PST to show on posts

Admin,

I've just come back after being gone since '05 and you graciously logged me back in! (THANKS).

Q#1- I went into "MY CONTROLS" and noticed my old email addy is still there. I then scrolled down to the bottom left and tried to change my email from the cox.net to my new yahoo.com addy and it says my yahoo.com addy is already in the system.

My main concern is that if anyone (including admin) tries to email me it will go to my closed cox.net acct. How can I update this?

Q#2- The time for each of my posts must be from Zimbabwe or something cause it ain't PST. How can I change that?

EDIT: I fixed this one by myself (wonder of wonders!) Go to MY CONTROLS, Options, Board Settings and VIOLA! GOT IT! Out!

Thanks again for a very PROFESSIONAL and informative place to spend my geo-bachelor evenings!

Jim

Admin,

I've just come back after being gone since '05 and you graciously logged me back in! (THANKS).

Q#1- I went into "MY CONTROLS" and noticed my old email addy is still there. I then scrolled down to the bottom left and tried to change my email from the cox.net to my new yahoo.com addy and it says my yahoo.com addy is already in the system.

Jim

Jim, please PM me your new e-mail, and I'll change it for you. I know there's something screwy about changing e-mail addresses, so I'll just do it for you.