KTMrad

Suggestions to Help Improve Our Site & Forums

Still want to send a donation. KTMtalk has a system for this with different levels, I think it works well. This is a valuable resource for me- how can I return the favor?

fn

Not sure what he has set up, but an easy way is to come to the Desert Dash and overpay your entry... or pay even if you are volunteering. This event does support our website and some of the organizations that watch over our rights. Something to keep in mind every year.

I PM'd another option to Paul, and it's something I am going to do...

make a donation to the door prize pool for the Desert Dash... I'll be getting together a sea world package... some tickets and a plush or something

Randy can let me know if that has no value

I PM'd another option to Paul, and it's something I am going to do...

make a donation to the door prize pool for the Desert Dash... I'll be getting together a sea world package... some tickets and a plush or something

Swag is promotional. It can attract people back to the event next year, so it will help indirectly... but unless you are a business promoting yourself I wouldn't recommend that as a way to support the club directly. That said, get in contact with Randy if you think a shop or business would like to donate swag, so they aren't hit up twice.

Swag is good, swag is good... :lol:

I think it would be nice to have a forum for video sharing. I have the "Dirt Wise" Shane Watts video if some one would like to borrow it. I also still have the Garmin 60 series instructional video that I got from Fakename that I think came from Zina.

Each thread should be a seperate video and you could just post up for the order. It should be fairly easy to keep track of who has it, who it belongs to, and who wants it. Just keep passing it around until no one wants it any more and then jut get it back to the owner. Each video might be able to be set up kind of like a poll, so that it does not get too confusing with lymric posts and such :huh: . You then could have a separate thread for discussing the videos and movies.

I think many of us have movies that we would like to share. You could burn a copy, and put the original away for safe keeping and send the copy around, that way if it gets damaged or lost you wouldn't be out your movie. I think this is legal for most of the copyright info that I see with the movies.

B) Ken