KTMrad

Monthly SDORC Meetings - 1st Tuesday of Each Month

If you're not a member of SDORC, you should be.....and it's a good idea to attend the meetings when you can to keep informed of what's going on in the Land Use Issues / Battles and land closures, etc.

For meeting directions and info.........

SDORC Meeting Info Here

If you want to meet other SDAR riders, I think it's a good idea to make this a meeting place.

I went to the meeting when Brian Bilray spoke. Bikes are underepresented... Seriously, only one other guy there (not an officer) was even aware that we lost our Dulzura ride area.

We know trails... they need us.

Reminder..........SDORC Meeting tomorrow night, February 2nd. See above post for details.

This meeting is their regular meeting, they don't have any guest speakers scheduled, but they will be discussing local issues in YOUR backyard. If you have an issue you'd like to learn about or bring up to them and ask about, then please go to the meeting.

I may not make it, have to work on GPS stuff for the Desert Dash.

Reminder..........SDORC Meeting tomorrow night, February 2nd. See above post for details.

I attended the meeting. The Lakeside rodeo grounds off-road fair sounds like a good time for those not going to the Desert Dash. Lots of racers :)

According to the meeting lots of stuff going on in Anza Borrego at the ranger station on Feb 13. They are developing a new General Plan and the public is invited to coment. (I cannot find any info about this on the web).

They picked on me since I was the only unfamiliar face at the meeting. Said something about SDARs membership in SDORC being "delinquent" :angry:

Glad you made it kip, I couldn't last night, but will try in the future......let us know if you find out about the borrego meeting next week...