TrophyHunter

"north county ride" or whatever........

Lots of work and appreciated...like herding cats, eh?

Mike

Yup-Ken's ride, all I (add Schwinn) did was make sure he didn't have too easy of a time with it. :rolleyes:

Don

May i come play with yo guys???

Of course....glad to have you! See you there!

Update to 1st post.

We will pick up the DS professionals ;) from Pala VISTA Gas between 9:15-9:30 based on Don's route from the Shell.

Looks like it should be 75 degrees at launch & climb into the mid 80's....low 80's on the mtn. B)

Anyone coming from the North (Temecula, Murrieta, etc) I will be at Front street and Pechanga Parkway at 8am (thats the last off ramp for Temecula heading south, turn right at bottom of off ramp, go straight .look for yellow and black DRZ) and rolling out at 8:15am heading down to Pala gas in Valley Centre via all back roads : Rainbow Canyon etc... NO FREEWAYS! Meeting up with the rest of the group at 9:15 ish. Who's coming with me?

Greig

I'm in. Start is only a couple of miles from home. I was waiting for KLR parts, but put the beast back together for the ride.

Phill

I was going to change my tires but I think ill be fine on the ones I have

I was going to change my tires but I think ill be fine on the ones I have

I have the stock dualsport tires that came new on the bike in 1984. I changed out the tubes after blowing out the original on the same Nate Harrison ride with Crawdaddy last fall. ;)

I'll be carrying gas but I think we will have some fuel stops

Time for you to get that big ADV bike w/a nice large tank Jaynen.....some new treads, some new springs......a new beauty you can ride home to show mom and dad ......anywhere. ;)

I’m going, I hope will be light offroad, since this will be my last ride in San Diego.

Just confirming the location 105 E Via Rancho Pkwy Escondido, CA 92025

I’m going, I hope will be light offroad, since this will be my last ride in San Diego.

Just confirming the location 105 E Via Rancho Pkwy Escondido, CA 92025

Good to have ya! 1st post is current....meet at the Shell Station.

I'll be carrying gas but I think we will have some fuel stops

Time for you to get that big ADV bike w/a nice large tank Jaynen.....some new treads, some new springs......a new beauty you can ride home to show mom and dad ......anywhere. <_<

My bike is a mini ADV basically :ph34r: I took my windscreen off for this ride though

I changed the air in my tires, set to 46 PSI

New Hydraulic throttle...

and new watercooled front brakes. IM READY! <_<

I took my windscreen off for this ride though

got carried away, did you?

I may meet you guys at Pala Vista gas. If I`m not there don`t wait.

Kris

ORANGEBLOOD and son will be there, 8:30 at the Shell station. <_<

P.S. I tried to change the water in the brake coolers, but couldn't find the dip stick.

Aaaaaa gotta point this out but this group is looking a little plus sized and manuevering thru town will be interesting.

We could wear colors and Patches<<<<we dont need no stinking patches.

Should be a great ride with perfect weather. Steve makes a good point....it's gettin' big. Let's just roll with it and we'll break it down if needed.

If you haven't done so already, enter your preferred ICE (in case of emergency) contact on your cell.

Also, write your name, age, blood type, meds, med allergies on something and put it in a pocket. Turn ons & turn offs optional. <_<

Thx to all who helped with advice, road closures, route......I'm not sure what I did except post the ride....benefits of SDAR...lots of experience here.

See ya there!

Aaaaaa gotta point this out but this group is looking a little plus sized and manuevering thru town will be interesting.

We could wear colors and Patches<<<<we dont need no stinking patches.

Well we could do like the grade school kids do on a field trip-all hang to one long rope. <_<