Sign in to follow this  
socalhodaka

I need help, something wrong with viewing post

I don't know how it happened, when I use to view post I would see the first post, scroll a bit to the next reply, and next ect. Now I view a post a I get the first post and then a the bottom of the page the list of all the others that replied, so I have to keep clicking back and forth to read the complete post. Thanks Kelly

Not sure if this will fix your issue, but worth checking. Look in the upper right portion of the screen for a drop box titled options. It should be on the same vertical plane as the title of the thread and far right of the screen. Click the drop down arrow -> Display Mode -> Standard.

Worth a try.

I don't know how it happened, when I use to view post I would see the first post, scroll a bit to the next reply, and next ect. Now I view a post a I get the first post and then a the bottom of the page the list of all the others that replied, so I have to keep clicking back and forth to read the complete post. Thanks Kelly

Open a post and look at the options tab in the upper right corner. Put it back to standard.

Same thing happened to me once.