Oversize Photos Being Posted

Hello, people are not abiding by the photo posting rules and guidelines.....please read the topic below. If your photos are not downsized, they will be deleted.

THIS POST

Thanks for your cooperation.

Can we post 800X600, or do they have to be the next size smaller? Cuz 800X600 is always what I have posted (the text in the post doesn't run off the monitor), but I noticed that everything has been reduced automatically lately. I don't like the smaller pictures.... ;)

I believe ADMIN reduced the settings in response to a recent post with oversized photos where people complained about the size of the photos posted. If people don't ever post larger than 1024x768, then we won't have to automatically reduce them.....but that's not happening, so the automatic resize will stay.

If you want the photos hosted by the SDAR server, as an attachment, then the maximum size is 1024 x 768.

If you're hosting your photos on Flicker or somewhere else, the MAXIMUM size should be 1024x768 so people don't have to scroll around the screen to view the oversized photos, it's just courtesy to keep the photos that size maximum.

Thanks.......hopes this helps.

And the only photos that ADMIN will delete if they're not reduced, are those being hosted or attached on the SDAR server.

Thanks for your cooperation ;)