Unless I missed it somewhere the gallery on the home page does not work. I have some experience in web design and such, if you need help setting it up or getting it running again feel free to let me know how I can of service.

I can also list some websites I've done as referrals and I am willing to work as part of my dues for being here and being treated nicely. :clapping:

Unless I missed it somewhere the gallery on the home page does not work.

No, you didn't miss anything. It doesn't work.

Unless I missed it somewhere the gallery on the home page does not work. I have some experience in web design and such, if you need help setting it up or getting it running again feel free to let me know how I can of service.

I can also list some websites I've done as referrals and I am willing to work as part of my dues for being here and being treated nicely. :clapping:

nah- we'd rather treat you poorly and not have a gallery

:clapping:

I don't know nuthin from nuthin, but a "Best of" Gallery would be cool... especially if we could use it as a screensaver, etc. PLENTY of good pics here... Randy's rides to the Sierras, Tree/2Wheels to Baja, XPLane :clapping: , etc. The pics are all in the ride reports, but culling the herd would be cool too

KTMRad and Cameron are working on the new front page for us. It just hasn't been deployed just yet. Hang tight! :clapping: