I just thought I would throw out some links to some of the groups that support Your Right to Ride!

Dist38

Dist37

CORVA

AMA

Blue Ribbon Coalition

As well as many others, including SDAR. By being active, even a little, you can help too.

Check them out, Join & support Your Right to Ride! on and off road.

Remember to VOTE Tuesday the 7th! :ph34r:

Here's a few more important groups to support, and the websites have a lot of important news and information..........

SDORC - San Diego Off Road Coalition

Stewards of the Seqouia - Southern Sierra Nevada, Kernville Area

Stewards of the Sierra - Northern Sierra Nevada

ARRA - Americans for Responsible Recreational Access

CLORV – California League of Off Road Voters:

TREAD LIGHTLY - Protect What's Important to You

N2Dirt - Here to Ride, Here to Stay

CTUC - California Trail Users Coalition

After going going to the Stewards if the Sierra ride this weekend and listening to what they do and how proactive they are. I realize that I need to support more of the groups that are actively working to keep our trails and riding areas open. I'll be researching and joining more of these groups this week.

Covered in Dust

After going going to the Stewards if the Sierra ride this weekend and listening to what they do and how proactive they are. I realize that I need to support more of the groups that are actively working to keep our trails and riding areas open. I'll be researching and joining more of these groups this week.

Covered in Dust

Yes, thanks Chris....I'm going to recommend these groups as being the most proactive, and I know how much they do because I have participated in some of their functions and helped with some of the issues. Also, if you go to SDORC local meetings first Tuesday of every month, they talk openly about their $$, their expenses every month and income every month...their numbers are available for members to see, so you can see where their money is going....nothing to hide there.

SDORC - San Diego Off Road Coalition

Stewards of the Seqouia - Southern Sierra Nevada, Kernville Area

Stewards of the Sierra - Northern Sierra Nevada

CORVA - California Off Road Vehicle Association

Rory, it's good to have you here....and always good to have others who promote the off-road groups.

Rory, it's good to have you here....and always good to have others who promote the off-road groups.

Thank you. :)