KTMrad

Obama and the Dems.....Gun Ban

Clinging to guns and religion are we! B)

hey I'm a big gun advocate but if you read the article I did about how many shady gun dealers there are just along the southern boarder that are flooding mex with guns, you would be amazed.

I more unimpressed with the bank bailouts, crap auto co. bailouts, homeowner with balloon loan bailout and the lousy 13$ a week "tax break" for 95% of us. Whoopdy Fing Do. What am I supposed to do with 13$? Quit paying your bills and I'll start paying them for you!

Lets face it both parties are a joke. Time for a libertarian prez.

Stopping the public from being able to buy assault weapons, will not stop the black market from selling assault weapons.......it's stupid that they actually say that and believe it.

Yeah, both parties are a joke.....but the Dems are always anti-gun and usually anti-access for lands.

I didn't vote for the current yahoos or the last ones so don't blame me :wacko:

look on the bright side, the rest of the country won't be able to get them now, not just us stupid californians.

I didn't vote for the current yahoos or the last ones so don't blame me :wacko:

I thought it was ALL your fault !! :lol::o

Like so many people have said before me, "They can have my guns when they pry them from my cold dead fingers."

"They can have my guns when they pry them from my cold dead fingers."

Scene from "Red Dawn"

I'd like to do a little "Scoot & Shoot" ride sometime........thing is, we can only carry small ones on the bikes.

Maybe someone can drive out with the arsenal.

Once we decide to do this, we will post it in the Members Only Forum, not out here in public. :wacko:

I thought thats what big adventure bikes were for :wacko:

I think you could strap a couple .50 BFGs to your bike.

There is a range out there east of ocotillo along the boarder fence at crucifix thorn that looks cool and the ones at jacumba that are shrinking. See you at the "shoot and scoot". :lol:

I'd like to do a little "Scoot & Shoot" ride sometime........thing is, we can only carry small ones on the bikes.

Maybe someone can drive out with the arsenal.

Once we decide to do this, we will post it in the Members Only Forum, not out here in public. :wacko:

I was thinking the same thing! I even have a place to shoot.

I was thinking the same thing! I even have a place to shoot.

Up by you ? Let us know, I'm in......we'll do it some weekend soon.

I'm not allowed to own guns, due to some problems long ago... :lol:

That being said, it's unfortunate that party lines are so cut and dried. I have some Democratic leanings; except for gun control, where i am firmly against... or for... basically, let 'em have guns, until they have done something that should change you mind.

Land issues; I know republicans support OHV use, but really do think it stems from a bigger picture of "allowing land use for big corporations"... we are the benefactors, and they DO want to keep our votes, but i don't think we are the principal target.

While we're on it... If I see one more person buying milk and cheese with food stamps, and paying cash for cigarettes and whiskey, I am going to scream... I see this less in Alpine, but saw it all the time in North Park.

Women's rights, and gay issues I would rather not discuss, mainly because neither pertains to me... as far as you all know, any way :o

Scoot and shoot... I'm in... I'll just chuck rocks :wacko:

Let's keep the topic on guns........didn't want it to turn into a Which Party is best, what does everyone believe in thread.......just guns.

Slut, come with us.........nobody will ever know we let you pull the trigger :lol::wacko:

Slut, come with us.........nobody will ever know we let you pull the trigger :lol::wacko:

That could be the same line he fell for last time!

Plenty of playas in Nevada... bring a throttle lock if you shoot right-handed...

renojohnGerlachfest30.jpg

... bring a throttle lock if you shoot right-handed...

With a little practice, left handed is a snap. Even if you're a fat b@stard like me and this guy (maybe he's a robot :o what the hell's under his shirt? :lol: )...

Jake_pistol.jpg

just watch out for the flying brass if it's an auto :o

Off to the Member Only forum... OH GUNNER :wacko: !!!