KTMrad

New Forum for Info and Problems

Hey All, wanted to make a new place for forum/site issues, questions, problems, news, etc.

Thanks,

Hey All, wanted to make a new place for forum/site issues, questions, problems, news, etc.

Thanks,

I just found this website and your club.

I have been riding out near my property in Anza a lot.

I would like to sign up for some rides in other areas.

Gary :o

Gary-

Welcome! There are two places to find rides- Informal and Organized rides

I'm sure many of us would like to swing up there and check out your neck of the woods as well... I only spent a couple of hours in the area (failed doohickey at 80mph) so all my time was spent arranging a ride for me and my bike.

Set up something in your area, and I'll make the drive up to check it out

:( I have no way of knowing if my PM's are getting through, I never see anything in the "sent" box, I have been getting PM's from other members but do not know if the ones I sent are getting to them.

Thanks

Aaron

:( I have no way of knowing if my PM's are getting through, I never see anything in the "sent" box, I have been getting PM's from other members but do not know if the ones I sent are getting to them.

You have to check a box now if you want the message to go to the sent pile. They are still going out.

With this new color scheme and format, I can't tell whether there's a new post I haven't read unless I look at the date and time or unless I click on each forum.

With this new color scheme and format, I can't tell whether there's a new post I haven't read unless I look at the date and time or unless I click on each forum.

I concur with 2Wheels, I was juat about to post the same thing. I liked the tires kickin dust from the last version too.

Jon

I concur with 2Wheels, I was juat about to post the same thing. I liked the tires kickin dust from the last version too.

Jon

I don't know what you mean by that ?? If you look in the right hand column of the topics, it will tell you the time and date of last post. Please explain what you both mean by what you said above.

Thanks,

The icon to the left of the main forum title page would go from bold when there is a new topic posted to the faded when I've read them all in that section. In the past after a certain amount of time the posts would automatically go from bold/read to faded/unread without having to open each posting. Now they stay unread untill I've opened them all in that group. For some with only a few topics thats eazy but for others with many pages it is not possible to click on all of the posts.

Clear as mud now?

Thanks Randy

It appears that the new "front wheel" icon doesn't change at all.

Thank You uncle cameron and gang for upgrading and keeping it interesting,

carguy

Is there a way to move a complete thread to a different category? My Experimental Images should move to Open Discussion or somewhere else if possible. Sorry.

Thanks for everything! This Site ROCKS!

Is there a way to move a complete thread to a different category? My Experimental Images should move to Open Discussion or somewhere else if possible. Sorry.

Thanks for everything! This Site ROCKS!

Pyro, I can move it for you, I'll move it to open discussion.....this can only be done by a moderator.

Thanks for the compliments !!

I second the site comments, best local dual-sport site on the web.

I also figured out my issues....when in a forum select "Forum Options" then "Mark forum as read and return to board index"

Makes it all easy again.

The "view new posts" idea was a winner too.

Thanks all,

Jon