SCHWINN

WHAT TO BRING TO THE DASH

I will be in Schwinn's camp and I will have some extra firewood. Stop by and see me if you need some. See you out there. ;) Ken

Dumb question; if i'm intending to sleep in the back of my truck do i need to reserve a space at Butterfield? If so, anyone else doing the same and just want to split it?

I am staying in my Suburban Sat Night only - would be in to split a spot with you or someone.

without pitchers it never happened

He made me destroy the evidence.

I'll bet you keep the little blue dress, though, Monica.

without pitchers it never happened

He made me destroy the evidence.

I'll bet you keep the little blue dress, though, Monica.

No reason to wash it.

Dumb question; if i'm intending to sleep in the back of my truck do i need to reserve a space at Butterfield? If so, anyone else doing the same and just want to split it?

I am staying in my Suburban Sat Night only - would be in to split a spot with you or someone.

I've got a spot reserved for my 31' motorhome. If anyone needs a bed for the night, I've got room, or you can park in the space if there is room.

I've got a spot reserved for my 31' motorhome. If anyone needs a bed for the night, I've got room, or you can park in the space if there is room.

BruceH/Kip;

Butterfield said that its ok to park extra vehicles; just pay a small fee.

Bruce i'll look for you and maybe take you up on the bunk. Do you still need help getting your bike out there? If so, PM me.

BruceH/Kip;

Butterfield said that its ok to park extra vehicles; just pay a small fee.

Bruce i'll look for you and maybe take you up on the bunk. Do you still need help getting your bike out there? If so, PM me.

Bike is being handled by Crawdaddy's transportation services. See you out there tonight.

:) nobody mentioned earplugs! I've never heard so many snorers in my life!

Thanks for the bunk space, though, Ken...

Saturday night I slept in my trailer... started out fine, then, as the front dug a hole... I woke up with my head 6" below my heart, and the resulting headache :blink:

Thanks for the bunk space, though, Ken...

Always happy to oblige! 'tween my log sawing, son-in-law's high pitched cackle-snore and sluts son wheezing, I woulda left too....but I was sleeping... :blink: