bikeslut

name that quote

True Grit???

for some reason i kept thinking in the War Wagon vein....

good movies tho...

Blind B)

Blind, I can't tell what quote you're responding to, but if it's to "fill your hands...." you are correct. It's True Grit. I thought that that would be a real easy one, but I guess we don't have a boat load of John Wayne fans on board here. :unsure:

Here he was as Rooster, getting ready to utter those famous words and mow down all the bad guys single handed (well, he used both hands) and save the girl.

John-Wayne-1.jpg

I knew it, but wanted to give Joliet a chance.

Here's another quote from a slightly newer movie:

"Let's go get some sushi"

A couple of hints; about the mid 80s is when this movie was made and it had Emilio Estevez in it....

Here's another quote from a slightly newer movie:

"Let's go get some sushi"

A couple of hints; about the mid 80s is when this movie was made and it had Emilio Estevez in it....

Heh heh.....it's Repo Man.

I'll add to it for a hint.

"I am the anti-christ. You've got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My Name is Vincent Carcatti, I work as council for Mr. "Blue" Lou Boyle."

It looks as though this thread might've died with my quote from

So my next one will be,

"Charlie don't surf!"

"Do you know who this is?"-Up In Smoke Cheech i think answering the phone on the wall...

possibly in a police station?? a few reasons i don't quite remember remembering that.... :good:

also that quote is the title of a nice little ska band's first effort....the VooDooGlowSkulls...

enjoyed their company during my season in Mammoth(*winter 94/95)..nice guys, wild times... :clapping:

but i digress...

now my turn....

"I've just picked up a fault in the AE35 unit. It's going to go 100% failure in 72 hours"

Blind B) throws a mean 12 foot arc

"I've just picked up a fault in the AE35 unit. It's going to go 100% failure in 72 hours"

2001 A Space Odyssey

another one

"It`s my skull"

another one

"It`s my skull"

Spicoli, in Fast Times at Ridgemont High?

Psst, Tom. You're supposed to put another quote in after you guess the answer the previous one. :clapping:

Psst, Tom. You're supposed to put another quote in after you guess the answer the previous one. :clapping:

I put on in several posts ago that nobody answered, figured that was good enough.

Oops sorry! I missed that one from The Waterboy.

"I'm droppin' the hammer!"

Days of Thunder

"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good."

Ron Burgndy (sp) stay classy san diego

ANCHORMAN

How can you kill women and children

Its easy, you just dont lead em so much

Helo door gunner

to gunt waiting for LZ to clear

Ron Burgndy (sp) stay classy san diego

ANCHORMAN

How can you kill women and children

Its easy, you just dont lead em so much

Helo door gunner

to gunt waiting for LZ to clear

Apocolypse now or full metal jacket

FMJ....creepy scene...i did like Mother tho, so what do i know about morality....

in that chopper scene, i really liked the pace of the shot. nothing much more to add :clapping:

Blind :good:

To often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and ppitch-slap that mother.... upside the head. Pass it on...

."...we wouldve named them Dr Quinn and Medicine Woman"

Nobody got Talladega Nights ???

How about.....

"You brought a f****** pomeranian bowling?"

"What do mean brought it bowling? Im not renting it shoes, Im not buying it a f****** beer, Its not taking your f****** turn dude."

."...we wouldve named them Dr Quinn and Medicine Woman"

Nobody got Talladega Nights ???

How about.....

"What do mean brought it bowling? Im not renting it shoes, Im not buying it a f****** beer, Its not taking your f****** turn dude."

Fear and loathing in vegas is my only guess .

the Big Lebowski....quite poss my favorite movie.

i do like the Dude.

Blind :) back to the grind(*man these last few weeks test patience, and skills....)

To often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and ppitch-slap that mother.... upside the head. Pass it on...

I think that one is from a book. You know this group will never get that. I don't know the book or author but I think I read an excerpt from it in a magazine.

"OVER THE LINE!!!"

BigLebowski.jpg

the-jesus-and-liam.gif

Time for a new quote.

"There's a lot of holes in that desert and a lot of problems are burried in those holes."