I would pick up the tab for tntmo, fake name, ktmrad, strega and crawdaddy... for obvious, or not, reasons...

Hey Slut, I love the sticker design you guys made, and thanks for your offer <_< .......but I don't want a shirt......only because I wasn't there.

If I want a shirt next time, i gotta make the ride :huh:

I would pick up the tab for tntmo, fake name, ktmrad, strega and crawdaddy... for obvious, or not, reasons...

Hey Slut, I love the sticker design you guys made, and thanks for your offer <_< .......but I don't want a shirt......only because I wasn't there.

If I want a shirt next time, i gotta make the ride :huh:

artwork courtesy of strega/craw... I just have a T shirt connection...

If I were to get this image on a shirt; long sleeve black T shirt... how many people would want something other than an X Large? I had a verbal quote that was ridiculously low, but that's cuz my guy is making NO money on it... I would pick up the tab for tntmo, fake name, ktmrad, strega and crawdaddy... for obvious, or not, reasons...

Image on the front or the back? anything else on the shirt?A list of participants? I was thinking, just spitballin here... biggish logo on the back, and SDAR over the left breast

After he sees the logo, he will send me a firm bid... his last quote was 2.50 for a white short sleeve shirt... but strega and fake name would not tolerate THAT!

NO WHITE T'S for me......black is preference but grey works too if the artwork dictates grey........there are only a few shirts in my closet that don't start with an "X" (unfortunately).....so yep, XL for me.....

Logo on back and SDAR on breast sounds good to me...

OK... the official requst for quote has been submitted... he is away at a trade show right now, so it may take a little while... long sleeve black; X plane logo on the back, SDAR on the left chest...

this is his "normal" type of work... www.ralphburch.com

I'm a bit too skinny to fit an XL a L would be great tho <_<

as soon as I get a quote, I'll actually get sizes

Hey guys

since i am the webmaster of dan walsh racing, i decide to put us on the home page with a littel write up....

http://www.danwalshracing.com/

btw a shirt would be cool...

There's no "D" in this Roger <_<

Bikeslut, I'm happy to chip in, and I'm an XL (I think)

A few people asked me who was who, so here's the group pic with some labels, I THINK I got it right:

xplane-group01-label.jpg

FN,

Models. Have you looked at the picture?

How about our opportunity to be discovered. :(

Who know where the next Tom Cruise, Sean Connery or George Clooney will come from?

I already had my 15 minutes, but I want a little more :D

A few people asked me who was who, so here's the group pic with some labels, I THINK I got it right:

Thanks Roger - that's helpful

Thanks for posting the screen names. It was a bit much meeting everyone for the first time and trying to remember names.

I like the shirt...I'll take an XL.

Thanks again!

Image on the front or the back? anything else on the shirt?A list of participants? I was thinking, just spitballin here... biggish logo on the back, and SDAR over the left breast

My vote goes for the above description, with the exception that I'd like my logo over the left pectoral muscle (if I can find it) :(

So, were all those people from SDAR site ?

Nice turnout, nice ride.

I counted 3 non-SDAR types.

Randy; you were there in spirit... On the drive home, tntmo and I talked about the fact that we could get 25 guys together, many who had never met in the real world, and all got along so well... All on account of your site

:(

:D It looks like the ride was a success!!

Yep, fire up that 650R and get out there with us next time :(

I have some really good stuff of the husky mont I shot but the website won't let me post it would one of you smart guys pm me for some help please

I have some really good stuff of the husky mont I shot but the website won't let me post it would one of you smart guys pm me for some help please

Email to me, I'll host them for you.

stregalicious@gmail.com

i just want to ride back to the monument. it was a great ride anybody else? ken? all hard way this time?

Brandon...don't know if you're refering to me or Joliet, but I'll ride with you any time, brutha.... :D

Tracy....notice how I changed the "o" in "brother" to a "u" in the abbreviated "brutha"? I think that's the correct spelling for the colloquial usage :(

I'm remembering the ride as it was....a great friggin' triumph of mankind, machines & dirt!!! As the ride sticker says....Shut Up and Ride!

Tracy....notice how I changed the "o" in "brother" to a "u" in the abbreviated "brutha"? I think that's the correct spelling for the colloquial usage :(

I stand corrected and have edited my post!

As the ride sticker says....Shut Up and Ride!

And another, Amen Brutha!

I'd like to say thanks again to Craw & Strega for a great ride. :(

Blind....you are the personality I thought your on line persona leads one to believe you are....another great addition to SDAR!

I am new to this site and met many cool people on this ride, thanks to Crawdaddy and Strega.

You guys put a lot of work into this ride without asking for any money. You even volunteered for double duty by welcoming noobs like me.

I had a memorable trip and look forward to hanging out with you guys again! :D

I get the feeling that I need to wipe something from my nose. :(