Sign in to follow this  
tntmo

MLK JR weekend ride - Superstition

It looks like the tntmo family will be heading out to the desert for another fun-filled weekend of riding. Any and all are welcome to join, come on out! We usually camp on the dry lake bed, about 1/2 a mile off the left hand (west) side of Wheeler road at mile marker 3.5.

It looks like the tntmo family will be heading out to the desert for another fun-filled weekend of riding. Any and all are welcome to join, come on out! We usually camp on the dry lake bed, about 1/2 a mile off the left hand (west) side of Wheeler road at mile marker 3.5.

You mean the dry Lake that's no longer dry? ;)<_< .......I couldn't believe how much water was in that thing this past weekend......

Our family will be out there Friday to Monday. I hope to finely be able to meet someone from the group. I'm not sure where we will be camped. Kelly

You mean the dry Lake that's no longer dry? ;)<_< .......I couldn't believe how much water was in that thing this past weekend......

Ah, yeah. I guess I should say that we may not be camping in the "lake bed" if it's not a dry lake bed. I'll come up with an alternate location.

Sounds like a good time, I think I'll make plans to be out there for at least part of that weekend.

We're still on for the weekend, if the lake bed isn't dry yet then we will be on the east side of Wheeler Road, mile marker 4.5 about 1/4 mile in, otherwise we will be camped at the site mentioned in the first post. My wife would love it if someone would bring out their lady riding friends, she is sick of hanging out with the guys all the time.

Our campsite should look something like this.

002.jpg

hey tnt, I was out on that lake the last two weekends. It was wet 2 weeks ago, a little wet last weekend, and it should be dry this coming weekend. I might make it out that way again. What are your plans for saturday?

We're still on for the weekend, if the lake bed isn't dry yet then we will be on the east side of Wheeler Road, mile marker 4.5 about 1/4 mile in, otherwise we will be camped at the site mentioned in the first post. My wife would love it if someone would bring out their lady riding friends, she is sick of hanging out with the guys all the time.

Our campsite should look something like this.

002.jpg

I HOPE it looks like this, except with a lot more beer in it :spiteful:

hey tnt, I was out on that lake the last two weekends. It was wet 2 weeks ago, a little wet last weekend, and it should be dry this coming weekend.

Hope it's dried out, it's my wife's favorite place to stay!

I might make it out that way again. What are your plans for saturday?

RIDING!!!! Come on out.

Hey tntmo, looks like I'll be in your neck of the woods now, I'll come look for you. We will have some women riders also.

sd4wheel is having an event this weekend at superstition. I would love to cruise out with the bike and truck but..........Im working. B) Have fun.

According to our camp director this trip we will be 1/2 mile west at mile mark 4.5. TNTMO I will come and try to meet you. This trip I will take a couple photos of our rig for future reference. Its a 30' Class A Itasca Sonova. Kelly

I will be going out on saturday with some friends of mine and would like to do a ride from The Dip to the Blue Inn or to Ocotillo. I will see if my wife wants to go but lately it has been very hard to get to go out.

ahhh, torture being stuck up here, with no easy access to Superstition.

I know the number of a heavy duty tow truck in case you get your RV stuck in the wet dry lakebed out there. Used it once myself.

Have fun.

hey tntmo what time you gonna arrive on saturday? I'll be out your way about 10-10:30, you gonna be at your camp spot?

hey tntmo what time you gonna arrive on saturday? I'll be out your way about 10-10:30, you gonna be at your camp spot?

We should be out there tonight. I should be at the first posted camp site, west side of wheeler road at mile 3.5 all the way to the edge of the (hopefully) dry lake bed. Otherwise we'll be at mile 4.5 on the east side, halfway between Wheeler road and the pole line. See ya out there.

Heading out now, be there about 3pm. 4.5 mile west side. I will be looking for some of you. Kelly

I am going to try for a halfday Sunday ride; fairly early... Crash their camp around 9:00 if anybody wants to go.

Yah looks like me and a couple friends are going to start a ride around 9ish @ Painted Gorge Rd. At some point we will be headed that way.........DESERT RIDES RULE!! :rolleyes:

trophy; see ya bout 7:30?

Shock; want to caravan?

604 Arnold way alpine...

6!9/7784667is my number