unclecameron

forum software updated

yeah, yeah, okay, so I got to it....(finally)

Let me know if things suck now.

We're in the process of getting this whole site redesigned, we'll keep you up to date if something good happens :huh:

Just curious why some of it is blue, and other parts brownish......they don't match ?? I know that might take some tweaking inside the software in the "Look and Feel" section.

Not a big deal right now, but whenever you can get to it.

How's things up there in the boonies........cold and snowy ??

the weirdish blue I'm still weeding out, it will take some more time, and I'm feeling pretty lazy now, might go watch Clint Eastwood kill people, but probably will get to it tomorrow...and yes, have had the Jeep stuck in snow several times trying to get anywhere close to where we were riding when you were here :huh:

The earth tones may not be too exciting looking but they are easy on the eyes. :huh:

yeah, the color scheme is a bit of a kludge we'll try to sort out.

You found a job yet? I thought they were only hard to find up here in the sticks, seems like everyone up here is stocking up on Top Ramen.

Earthtones Schmirthtones, I wanna know why it's PINK!!!

U.C., you are so stealthy, I had no idea you were leaving town. Why the move? Will you be down for the DD?

depends on your monitor, it's one of those "every TV in the store looks slightly different on the same channel" things, but yeah, pink isn't as cool as possible.

I ran for the hills because I can work remotely and pretty much be anywhere, and if I saved the rest of my life I couldn't buy enough land in SD to ride a single wheelie on, but up here land to ride on is a little more available :) Plust I miss the rain, snow and other nastiness that keep nasty people away.