KTMrad

Website Maintenance and Forum Upgrade

Uncle Cam is in the midst of updating the forums to a new edition, thus the slight change in color, which will all be proper soon.

I LIKE the blue.

I like the blue but have no friends. :huh:

Its like myspace... The only guy that wants to be my friend is some guy with a psycho look... I think his name is Tom

yeah, well it was either overdose on pop rocks and Jolt cola and then try to swap the clutch on the pig or redo the forum...you can see which one won :huh: I heard some kid ate several boxes of pop rocks and then exploded, that's really cool. If I can no longer smell burning clutch, does that mean it fixed itself?

I like the blue but have no friends. :huh:

Its like myspace... The only guy that wants to be my friend is some guy with a psycho look... I think his name is Tom

I added a whole bunch of friends including you while I was trying out some of the updates. :lol:

ok; i think I get it... I get to pick my friends... Hhhmmmm; so far everybody I've met I would consider a friend... Cept the guy that gave me a :huh: smilie last week

When I click on my profile it shows me that I have all the friends that I have picked so far, but when I go to my controls, it tells me that I have zero friends pending approval. So, I don't know how it works.... :blink:

Then I went and clicked something else and I guess there is no approval wait time because all the friends I picked showed up on the list.. Still not sure.....

I think that you have to pick somebody as a friend that picked you and then they will show as a mutual friend. :)

What I don't understand at all is how you rate friends with the little stars. Guess I'll have to take a look at that next.

Uncle Cam is in the midst of updating the forums to a new edition, thus the slight change in color, which will all be proper soon.

What's wth all images now appearing at 75%???? I don't get it????.....I like'em full size.......why add the extra step/click to enlarge an image on a pop up then click again to get back to the thread???......it's kind of a PITA......I'm confused??? B)B) (unless this somehow benefits the server???)

And what's this "friends" stuff.......I thought we were all friends already???? :lol::lol::lol:

The picture shrinkage is to keep the forum in line so it doesn't get blown out with HUGE images.

The picture shrinkage is to keep the forum in line so it doesn't get blown out with HUGE images.

That's funny/odd, :blink: .......cuz I could swear I've always heard huge was good and shrinkage was bad :o

(I couldn't resist......you teed it up so high, I had to swing :rolleyes::lol: )

I'll check on that.......I think the size limitation can be changed in the guts of the forum.

Man, you all sure are picky :rolleyes::blink:

As a pixel-hog myself, I like the reduced option- loads faster. But I don't care to be fussy about it.

Gift horse, teeth, etc.

Man, you all sure are picky :blink::o

Yep, one last nit , the new pink/pale blue "earth tones"(?) would be fine for a HillCrest Salon.....but they ain't cutting the mustard for our Adventure Rider site :rolleyes::lol:

All that said, thanks for all your eforts over these past several years Randy/Cameron.....THIS SITE HAS BEEN A GREAT RESOURCE TO MEET/GREET/RIDE WITH NEW FRIENDS......

I went into a post to put in extra pictures and now all my pictures are reduced and I don't like it. I don't post anything bigger than 600X800 anyway, but now they are all small and I don't know how to get the anything back to the sizes that they should be. That stinks. :ph34r:

Guest admin-4

Looking in to it, lots of new stuff. All for us! You know you can click on the pic and it will full size?

Looking in to it, lots of new stuff. All for us! You know you can click on the pic and it will full size?

Yes, but I can't get it be full sized on the post.

I went into a post to put in extra pictures and now all my pictures are reduced and I don't like it. I don't post anything bigger than 600X800 anyway, but now they are all small and I don't know how to get the anything back to the sizes that they should be. That stinks. :ph34r:

Cam and Randy- I appreciate all that you do... that being said, I JUST LEARNED how to add a full size attachment... I'm with Mimi on this, even if she only has one star B)

Whats with me having to log in my name and password every day now? I am doing things the same but it seems like the site does not remember me from one day to the next (kind of like bikeslut B) B) ). Ken

I also just tried to use the quick edit software and when I hit complete edit, it just stayed on edit. I could not get the post to complete without canceling the edit.

Whats with me having to log in my name and password every day now? I am doing things the same but it seems like the site does not remember me from one day to the next (kind of like bikeslut B) B) ). Ken

it's kind of a subtle hint Ken... when people "don't remember you" it's for a reason... :)

it's been happening to me, too... i suspect, without knowing anything, that as they update something, you have to re-log-in...

As far as the photos go, none of my photos that have been posted were reduced......I use smugmug, and it automatically resizes them

Maybe when you use Cam's server to host the photos, it downsizes them.

Cam is the one to ask about technical questions.

I changed a setting in the software for photos, it was reducing them to 50%. Let me know if this DID NOT solve your problems with the reduced photos.

I changed a setting in the software for photos, it was reducing them to 50%. Let me know if this DID NOT solve your problems with the reduced photos.

Hey hedley...

Does this version allow you to change the settings so we can attach .gdb (Garmin Mapsource) files???

I tried to attach one and got:

Error Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file