KTMrad

Posting Photos - PLEASE READ WEBSITE INFO SECTION

I'm posting this AGAIN since some people have not read this or don't remember...............if you're new here, or if you haven't read these sections, please read the Forum Terms and Rules, all the posts in that section and also in the Website Info Forum Section at the top of the forums.

ALL PHOTOS that are NOT motorcycle related, posted ON THIS WEBSITE must be hosted by another website....ie: Imageshack, Photobucket, Smugmug, etc.

Admin and Owners of this Website prefer that all non-moto related photos posted here do not use up any webspace on the server used for SDAR.

Any non-motorcycle related photos posted here after June 16th, 2007, will be deleted if they are uploaded using SDAR webspace and are not hosted by another website.

For example, if you attach the image to your post, it is using the SDAR server, and not another photo host site, therefore it will be deleted (if not motorcycle related).

If you do not know how to post photos linked to an external hosting site, please see other post in Website Info about How to Post Photos.

Some posts have already been edited to remove photos.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Just a tip- "hosting on the server" happens when the "attach file" function is used. If you enter a url, the site is not hosting your image.

I made that mistake- Randy was kind and did not call me out on it. I have now seen the light, and shall not err again.

Just a tip- "hosting on the server" happens when the "attach file" function is used. If you enter a url, the site is not hosting your image.

I made that mistake- Randy was kind and did not call me out on it. I have now seen the light, and shall not err again.

LOL you weren't the only one. I had to sign up for a photobucket account. Easy enough.

Sorry about the confusion

Using photobucket I usually generate HTML code and select the IMG for message board

Like this:

howmany4.jpg

is that hosted and inserted properly?

Or do I need to use "attach file"? If I do need to can someone tell me where it is?

Thanks Paul

KIP, the way you do it is fine.......attaching images is just another way to do it. Sometimes when people attach an image, they are not using their own photo hosting site, which is OK with motorcycle related photos only.

New people, and a reminder to everyone...........

If you do not follow PHOTO POSTING RULES AND GUIDELINES, Admin and moderators have the right to delete your photos.

We DON'T LIKE TO DELETE people's photos, so PLEASE READ AND ABIDE BY Website Rules and Guidelines.

Thanks !

I'll be bumping this for a couple days so it stays in the New Posts, as a reminder, especially to new members.

Thanks for your cooperation !