Originally had a date and location here... Then date, location, time and people were all hijacked...

It is now, officially a "hijack" thread... Do with it what you will...

ozzy said 2-4 feet of snow above 4000 feet. Pine Valley is at 4000 feet... Knowing the trails on the agenda, seeing the size of the group, and the time of morning I am tentatively planning an option.

Kids are out, so I can do either... Corral in the snow (IF they keep it open) would be pretty epic though. When I rode lark in the snow with dame, it was awesome even on the TW

Im seeing rain on sat, none sun. Ozzys been watching to much kUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSi.

I assume you are out on a Saturday mud ride?

Yeah- I work Saturdays

I am a tentative on the Sunday mud ride... seems like it has a good 5+ people going.

If it gets much bigger than that, I will opt out for sure

Im seeing rain on sat, none sun. Ozzys been watching to much kUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSi.

:):)

I assume you are out on a Saturday mud ride?

I am looking for a ride Saturday too. Desert? Trails? dualsport? Gonna be windy everywhere looks like.

I would like a Saturday ride too. I love mud. Nothing too crazy though because I have a triathalon on Sunday.

Hijack On

snow makes for an incredible ride for SD people. A real photographer probably can get real good shots, too... IF the real photographer brings a camera.

Have fun guys;

About to load the bike...drizzling out...packed rain gear...ready to freeze ass off...

:blink: THATS WHAT I AM TALKIN BOUT! See ya there

About to load the bike...drizzling out...packed rain gear...ready to freeze ass off...

:good: THATS WHAT I AM TALKIN BOUT! See ya there

zina rode today; BC is riding tomorrow I hope. I'll be there by 6:30... Rain or shine... Zina; you guys gonna post a ride report for today? Enquiring minds want to know...

I can only get away with this in the official hijack thread

I just set my clock for 5 AM. I was at PV today, couldn't see a thing, drizzly rain, windy cold slippery....in short a blast. I'm coming back for more. I think the split will happen naturally as some of us are gonna ride 2 smokes. Hijack on

:good: THATS WHAT I AM TALKIN BOUT! See ya there

zina rode today; BC is riding tomorrow I hope. I'll be there by 6:30... Rain or shine... Zina; you guys gonna post a ride report for today? Enquiring minds want to know...

I can only get away with this in the official hijack thread

Oops...yeah, I rode today. I got confused by the threadjacking or not threadjacking and I replied in the wrong place.

I'm uploading photos now.

Have fun tomorrow and bring a rain jacket cuz if it rains you're gonna freeze your nuggidy-nuggins off if you're wet.

my nuggidy nuggens thank you from the bootom of their scrumpdilliumptious

*edit- normally I wouldn't allow that many typos, but when I use vocabulary like that, typos are the least of my concerns

Friend from Alberta came by. Went out twice today... loving the cool weather on Otay Mountain...

pc130777e2.jpg

pc130774e.jpg

Tree down on Sunrise tonight:

pc130783e.jpg

V-Stromcicle:

pc130792e.jpg

The elusive moon spotted over Pine Valley:

pc130797e2.jpg

Side-tracked by a spur of the moment kitchen remodel at GFs in La Mesa. Any SDAR members feel free to give me pointers or advice so I can end this hell. Today I will slave in the kitchen. :good:

Side-tracked by a spur of the moment kitchen remodel at GFs in La Mesa. Any SDAR members feel free to give me pointers or advice so I can end this hell. Today I will slave in the kitchen. :good:

Hire a contractor and ride. Done deal.

I just set my clock for 5 AM. I was at PV today, couldn't see a thing, drizzly rain, windy cold slippery....in short a blast. I'm coming back for more. I think the split will happen naturally as some of us are gonna ride 2 smokes. Hijack on

were you sitting at the ice cream place in PV about 1:30 or so, with a white pickup and bike in the back?

were you sitting at the ice cream place in PV about 1:30 or so, with a white pickup and bike in the back?

where where you jeff, we were expecting you. You missed a good ride in coyote canyon.

Hire a contractor and ride. Done deal.

I am broke and this house is not worth a big investment so... I da contractor. Needed tools today so I am had to go to Julian to get them - 32F light snow on the ground. Going on a street ride b4 I head back to kitchen purgotory. Hell if XR650Bum can build a block wall then I can do this!

where where you jeff, we were expecting you. You missed a good ride in coyote canyon.

was it as windy as McCain? I opted to go to McCain because I wasn't sure who was going where, and thought the wind would be a problem in the desert. What all did you guys ride and who rode?