Sign in to follow this  
SCHWINN

BMW DEMO DAY

North County BMW is holding a demo day here in escondido if the weather holds out. Someone said something about rain tommorow :D

North County BMW is holding a demo day here in escondido if the weather holds out. Someone said something about rain tommorow :blink:

every time I check Saturday the 3rd, my calendar sends to me a different year :blink:

North County BMW is holding a demo day here in escondido if the weather holds out. Someone said something about rain tommorow :blink:

Of course, the Ghost Riderz will be there!

The demo days are tomorrow also, sunday. I had a blast today and ran into , joilet, walker 1, zenosan. I hope it doesnt rain sunday cuz I will be back.

The demo days are tomorrow also, sunday. I had a blast today and ran into , joilet, walker 1, zenosan. I hope it doesnt rain sunday cuz I will be back.

I might go back and ride the 800 gs tomorrow. :blink: Ken

Can someone demo the G650XMoto for me and tell me if it has a good riding position for someone well over 6' tall? Looks like a cool light-weight robust commuter.

I'm afraid to test anything firsthand 'cause I might buy it... :blink:

Can someone demo the G650XMoto for me and tell me if it has a good riding position for someone well over 6' tall? Looks like a cool light-weight robust commuter.

I'm afraid to test anything firsthand 'cause I might buy it... :o

Yea, if I grow another 4 or 5 inches tall tonight I will be all over that for you. :):o:) .

Come on up and do the test ride yourself, free food.....

Ken

The Stunt Bike Guy was Awsome.....

Kinda reminds me of the way I ride...... :o

Steve how was the K1200? we saw you coming in, those test rides are long!!

Darn...wish I could..... :)

Oh well next time...But the most important was....The Wife liked the look new GS 650...She even took me over to the Husky place....... :o

Any 450s to testride in the linup?

Not available in California at this time.

REF: http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com

They had one there, but you were not supposed to sit on it, and no test ride either. But it looks nice. Walker1 was even laying on the floor looking at the underside of it. :o

The Stunt Bike Guy was Awsome.....

Kinda reminds me of the way I ride...... :o

Steve how was the K1200? we saw you coming in, those test rides are long!!

Darn...wish I could..... :)

Oh well next time...But the most important was....The Wife liked the look new GS 650...She even took me over to the Husky place....... :o

It was awsome in every aspect a bike could be, they claim it has 20 more HP than my kawasaki zzr 1200 I rode in on, Im not looking to buy that bike, Im more interested in the K1200gt, but that new K motor is it!

In reading the specs for the enduro bikes I found the compression to be very high. Could someone ask if regular fuel can be run in the f 800 and 650x with 12:1.

In reading the specs for the enduro bikes I found the compression to be very high. Could someone ask if regular fuel can be run in the f 800 and 650x with 12:1.

I talked at length to a gentleman that owned one. He said they call for 91 octane, but you can put in any grade fuel (although he hadn't tried it) and it would not cause any harm, you just wouldn't have the power.

FYI my Husky has 12.9 to 1 compression. :o Ken

Talking with Phil Linskens one of the Salesmen at NCBMW yesterday he happened to mention that the F650 GS was the only BMW that could run on 87 oct or reg fuel?

Have not been able to find a reference to that any where else?

Also.... they have an 06 650x, I think.... I was a little excited and could not take it all in, for $5995.

Must go Back Today and punish myself some more....