planning on Lark at Odark 30. the 18th I'll be in the desert with tree and company, so would like to make it a half day;

early bird gets the best trails... after 8 or so, this will be newb friendly; we'll be back at the central area by then

Do I offend? B)

Well, yes.

But we like riding with you anyway, and are happy to overlook all your flaws of character and ability.

Actually, it sounds good to me, but I have to wait for the hall pass. Wife's been slammed at work and deserves a little family time. Anticipating your comment, yes, she actually enjoys spending time with me!

fn

I would love to go, but family wants to goto Sea World's Spooktulactor.

I have been working there for the last year and still never ran into you.

shows how much YOU know!

You haven't even seen HALF of my flaws!

we'll attack that trail from the other side this time!

I would love to go, but family wants to goto Sea World's Spooktulactor.

I have been working there for the last year and still never ran into you.

You work there?

where? I spend about 50% of my time in an office, and the other 50% in restaurants... but stop by my office sometime and say "hi"

we'll be back by noonish anyway, after the ride...

The event runs weekends until 7:30, so you'll still have plenty of time to experience the additional events for Spooktacular... including the cookie decorating tent (spam)

You work there?

Been Photo tech since Dec.

where? I spend about 50% of my time in an office, and the other 50% in restaurants... but stop by my office sometime and say "hi"

I was all over, got to see few of your west employees make ou at lunch time on th weekends.

we'll be back by noonish anyway, after the ride...

Mary Jo is alredy a little angery about new bike, and since i have ben working 7 days i need to work on her a little. B)

The event runs weekends until 7:30, so you'll still have plenty of time to experience the additional events for Spooktacular... including the cookie decorating tent (spam)

May come out with my son's RM125, if so will look for you guys near the day use area, correct?? Rob

May come out with my son's RM125, if so will look for you guys near the day use area, correct?? Rob

yeah

Ha! Do you offend? :lol:

I say yes to lark canyon and Awww man to "O-dark 30"

but... I will try to get my lazy self and maybe a friend up there to enjoy the mornings empty trails with yall.

Woohoo! :P Don't care about you early birdies. It's red sticker season! :D:):lol::lol: :dance3: :):party: I can finally mix up some premix and fire up the light and quick dirt bikes! :o Maybe I'll come out there later in the morning. :)

Ha! Do you offend? :lol:

I say yes to lark canyon and Awww man to "O-dark 30"

but... I will try to get my lazy self and maybe a friend up there to enjoy the mornings empty trails with yall.

I'll remove the exhaust pipe from my xr and ride by your house a few times if it'll help...

planning on Lark at Odark 30. the 18th I'll be in the desert with tree and company, so would like to make it a half day;

early bird gets the best trails... after 8 or so, this will be newb friendly; we'll be back at the central area by then

I like the newb part. What time you gonna be there (early in the morning) and need directions.

Port

I like the newb part. What time you gonna be there (early in the morning) and need directions.

Port

I'll be there at 6- Take 8 East to the boulevard exit, turn right at the bottom of the ramp, then left on the hiway, then left again after about a mile to the McCain Valley/Lark Canyon area... the day use area is on the left, after a couple miles

I'll bring the goggles and the TW200

2stroke OK :lol:

2 stroke is a great bike to bring... if you don't mind waiting for our 4 strokes

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Can I ride with you guys if I ride my wifes XR 150. I am a newb, to that bike.

Craig.

Craig.

you can bring whatever bike you want, except we will spend "some" time on the road, so we'll have to figure out alternate routes for bikes without plates... we will figure something out so that we ride all the good trails

Craig- I think you'd rather bring a bigger bike... PM me any questions

I sent a PM to Craig and Jeff... please keep the "M", "P" :lol:

I think most of you would prefer the ride that starts at 8... :D

that being said, you are all welcome any time

Craig.

I think you got it Craig, a ride with 220lb+ men on XR 100's. Too bad I have to go to Dana Point Sunday, I would enjoy that one.

Craig.

I think you got it Craig, a ride with 220lb+ men on XR 100's. Too bad I have to go to Dana Point Sunday, I would enjoy that one.

Craig had proposed that ride to me a couple of days ago... I haven't been on the DRZ in a while, so wanted to do a ride on that first...

My next Sunday at Corral will be on pitbikes, or whatever low horsepower options you have

I'll be riding a TTR125 and am really looking forward to it... due to the teeny gas tanks, we'd have to start at the club trail or 4 corners, but it should be fun

Hammer, don't be a slow poke; Bikeslut will leave that 150 in the dust! Shock wants to see you get crazy on that Honda 500 2 stroke.

Port

I'll be there at 6- Take 8 East to the boulevard exit, turn right at the bottom of the ramp, then left on the hiway, then left again after about a mile to the McCain Valley/Lark Canyon area... the day use area is on the left, after a couple miles

I'll bring the goggles and the TW200

Thanks for directions. Look for me at the day-use area around 8am if I don't get lost. :lol: Good memory about the goggles! Have new bolts tightened on footpegs and shouldn't need emergency repairs this time :D

Hammer, don't be a slow poke; Bikeslut will leave that 150 in the dust! Shock wants to see you get crazy on that Honda 500 2 stroke.

Are you going, Paul?

Are you going, Paul?

I'm riding Friday night and Saturday in the desert, and tentatively have tennis plans for Sunday morning so probably not, but plans have been known to change . . .