This help?

Yup, the Trail Tech hardwire cord won't work with the night rider setup......different connector

This help?

Yup, the Trail Tech hardwire cord won't work with the night rider setup......different connector

Wishful thinking...

I guess I could always get the 36" extension cable here: http://www.niterideroffroad.com/productshelmet.shtml (ouch $30) and cut an splice it into battery power. I'll need to rig up some sort of quick disconnect though - don't want to tear up the light when I "accidentally walk away from the bike and leave it connected" or anything... yeah... or anything...

Lights? It was a full moon, Turned mine off for most of Banner Grade and could see fine. I only fixed my

headlight so that Schwinn would not be angry and hit me.

You were like a nightmere come true on our ride. You show up in levis and a t-shirt suck down 2-24 oz buds, no tailight, but you ride so well I thought what the heck, then over the handlebars down heartattack hill and ride the next 6 miles with no headlight :(:( What I thought was awsome was that crummy little cliff step up that was giving people problems you went up and on your way with no light :( .I love ya man but being a volunteer EMT I seem to critique people a little harder around me.

Since we are already totally hijacked, anyone that is interested in getting a Niterider helmet light shoot me a PM. :( Ken

Guest Hammerin Hammon

You were like a nightmere come true on our ride. You show up in levis and a t-shirt suck down 2-24 oz buds, no tailight, but you ride so well I thought what the heck, then over the handlebars down heartattack hill and ride the next 6 miles with no headlight :(:( What I thought was awsome. :(

Hello everyone great ride the other night i had a blast ive never ridden with a group before and didnt know to expect but it was fun. as for my ribs theyre ok just sore (thanks for your concern Ken) i look foward to riding with you guys again in the future. great ride!!! BRANDON

To confirm (mainly to myself) that I had in fact readjusted (repaired, really) my front grill on the ride and was not a victim of fanciful interpretation, I compared a before and after photo of my outline. For the sake of good taste, here it is in black and white:

post-1009-1219186004_thumb.jpg

I have not heard back from my doctor whether this type of super-duper-accupressure is something to be avoided. If so, I will need to learn to flip upon falling (a sort of reverse-cat-falling action).

To confirm (mainly to myself) that I had in fact readjusted (repaired, really) my front grill on the ride and was not a victim of fanciful interpretation, I compared a before and after photo of my outline. For the sake of good taste, here it is in black and white:

post-1009-1219186004_thumb.jpg

I have not heard back from my doctor whether this type of super-duper-accupressure is something to be avoided. If so, I will need to learn to flip upon falling (a sort of reverse-cat-falling action).

oh boy, that ought to get some responses. I vote for #1. :):D No more night rides for you and Mr Mich??

I dunno....falling on your back will probably knock the wind out of you :)

post-101-1219190501_thumb.jpg

Don't click on it unless you are 18 or older... :)

HahahaAHha!

You must not know anyone with an implant because ain't no jiggidy-jiggidy like that coming from silicone! :D

Hopefully everything is ok. Sounds scary things moving around like that.

Well I just got my thermometer back from Ken... it recorded a high of 103.8F :i-m_so_happy:

Think that was after I last saw it at 101F... or do you think it was sitting in the back of the UPS truck too long? :friends:

Well I just got my thermometer back from Ken... it recorded a high of 103.8F :i-m_so_happy:

Think that was after I last saw it at 101F... or do you think it was sitting in the back of the UPS truck too long? :D

Yeah, I knew it was plenty hot down in that canyon. There is something about it being hot at night that just messes with your mind. Your brain knows that it's supposed to be nice and cool at 10:30 at night, but there you are, all wet with perspiration, stewing in the desert heat, looking at a full moon and thinking "this is soooo wrong....." :friends::D

It was pretty nice after we climbed in elevation and made it back to the staging area. Breezy and cool up by Shelter Valley. :D