I went in at mile 5 from McCain valley Rd. Right turn that is heading towards the desert. This trail loops down and around and back up towards McCain around mile 7 or 8. When it goes down it will split off a couple of times to seemingly dead ends. When it comes back up, about a mile from the road again it has a split to the right. This one is steep and more than one should travel it in case you need a push back up. Good thing the Berg had the button because I needed it. I am not sure, but it appears that it may connect to (Rockhouse canyon?) that forks out of Corrizo Gorge. I may just venture into Carrizo sometime and come on up into something. There are 2 hiking trails from the Gorge to Cottonwood Campground and maybe from Bow Willow

Pollo

Remember that this place is off limits. I haven't been there since and I've heard stories about people getting caught that have to walk or carry their bike out. This area is designated wilderness between McCain Rd. to the Corrizo Gorge. It's to bad because those trails are more fun to ride and different than lark. These ones are fast, large, rolling and loamy instead of slow and tight like lark. You can Duel sport into the Gorge though from the bottom and at least see how far you can go. You can also choose to ride the east of MCCain as I did but there are off limit signs at the entrances of these trails.