Sign in to follow this  
DREd350

The Squeeze and other stuff

Hello,This is my first post to this website. I was brought here by a contagious link from a photo of The Squeeze...an awesome trail connecting the S2 to Split Mtn in Anza Borrego.I picked up riding again about a year ago. Years before I had a couple of 2-strokes (Honda Elsinore 125, Suzuki 185) and a street bike that tried to kill me (Honda 650 Nighthawk). After 10yrs+ of not riding I couldn't take it any longer...I had to ride, and finally convinced my wife she could trust me (after I bought her a bunch of stuff). I took the training course in Clairemont Mesa, got a motorcycle license, and a decent used DR350SE. In the last year I've been all over Anza Borrego, Ocotillo Wells, Pamo Valley, and Big Bear. I'm an average rider at best but stubborn about getting through a tough trail. Well...The Squeeze kicked my ass...and my buddy's. I'd love to hear from someone that's conquered it, especially running it from East to West, if that's possible.I'm also looking for trail info from anyone that's done Lark in McCain Valley lately, like how many miles of riding are there?