Sign in to follow this  
Goofy Footer

Need Help Picking Up Your Piggy Bike? - Try MotoWinch

Imagine one day you leave Starbucks, loaded to the gills on frappachino, heart palpitating, yearning for Adventure.

In your caffeine fueled haste, you misjudge a rut and Boom! Down goes the 600lb goliath, tumbling down into a pit of despair.

As you come to your senses you realize your bike is awkwardly situated, strewn across the ground with the weight of Newton himself bearing down on it. As you try to lift the obese machine you remember that your peak deadlifting days are years in the past.

Unable to lift the bike yourself, you face impending doom and certain death.

UNLESS….. you had this:

https://eastbound.shop/product-categorie/motowinch-motorcyle-jack/

motowinch-ratchet-named-min-682x1024.jpg

Review Here:

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2022/12/11/eastbound-motowinch-review-portable-motorcycle-hoist-test/amp/

Uncle Goofy has NOT affiliation with this product. Use at your own risk.

13 hours ago, Goofy Footer said:

Imagine one day you leave Starbucks, loaded to the gills on frappachino, heart palpitating, yearning for Adventure.

In your caffeine fueled haste, you misjudge a rut and Boom! Down goes the 600lb goliath, tumbling down into a pit of despair.

As you come to your senses you realize your bike is awkwardly situated, strewn across the ground with the weight of Newton himself bearing down on it. As you try to lift the obese machine you remember that your peak deadlifting days are years in the past.

Unable to lift the bike yourself, you face impending doom and certain death.

UNLESS….. you had this:

https://eastbound.shop/product-categorie/motowinch-motorcyle-jack/

motowinch-ratchet-named-min-682x1024.jpg

Review Here:

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2022/12/11/eastbound-motowinch-review-portable-motorcycle-hoist-test/amp/

Uncle Goofy has NOT affiliation with this product. Use at your own risk.

We know you want one. 

If it gets to the point that you can no longer lift your bike by yourself, it's time to just get four wheels.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

I've got the Dirt Napper self lift. I've used it twice, once on my 1290 and once on a friend's bike. Although I don't know if they're still made, the link to their website is dead.

I can still lift my 1290, but if I'm injured or the bike is at a bad angle a lift device is nice to have. Just make sure it's in your top bag, not inaccessible in a side bag.

• Like 1

ADV guys gonna need to tow a Snap-On trailer tool case for all the tools "needed".

On 5/26/2023 at 5:53 AM, tntmo said:

If it gets to the point that you can no longer lift your bike by yourself, it's time to just get four wheels.  

Ah my young friend, your tune will change in a decade.  Don't you know that my mind is always writing checks my body can't cash 😯

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Smaller bikes…

• Like 1

… ride with more and younger friends.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

People will quit riding with you if they have to constantly help pick up your dirt Gold Wing….

That’s why I’m doing all the tougher stuff while I still have a low drop count. Will cross that bridge when I come to it. On my back wheel please. 

Or wait for this young angel with the old rattling blue pickup truck to help you. I swear it happens. 

11 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Or wait for this young angel with the old rattling blue pickup truck to help you. I swear it happens. 

Was she cute?

1 hour ago, Zubb said:

Was she cute?

the official SDAR Moto Angel is @tntmo with pbr and rotella in hand wearing wings w/ sprinkles. 

so, yes, Very cute!

1 hour ago, Zubb said:

Was she cute?

You bet. And the fresh shower smell.

• Like 1