I know SDAR has worked with SDORC in the past and we have some members that make it to their meetings.  I'm not sure if SDAR will have representation at this event but it might be cool if we did.  Hopefully some of you can make it, looks like a good time (I will be traveling.)

https://sdorc.org/jamboree/?fbclid=IwAR3VTNQpwF51VFg3R70uxX9kNe7R2hSuE5kb1DjJSP7yosTnEu4dpvWE4GE

• Like 1

I was thinking of setting up an EZ Up there...but I would need some SDAR people to show up and help promote our club. Ed Stovin said it would be cool if we showed off some unique adventure / dualsport motorcycles. 

I thought it would be cool to have some competitions like "ride the plank", etc. but due to liability insurance restrictions,  there will be no motorized exhibitions or competitions.

• Like 2

I might be able to make this, the rodeo grounds are only a few minutes way. I also have a 10x10, coolers, and two nice popout tables (farmers market stuff) if needed. My 690 is a fairly unique build. 

Edited by shutterrev

Dang it.  Would love to hang out with you's and show off my 1250 that has some dirt on it.  Could even install the Sbux coffee cup holder with a Vente Americano, and a Starbux coffee box full of fuel strapped to the rear plate.

But I'll be throttling around CDA Idaho on that day instead.

• Agree 1