KTMrad

300 Bikes + Memorabilia For Sale

Might be a fun event to go watch the auction live? I'll only bring a small portion of my personal fortune along, can't buy too many bikes.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tntmo said:

Might be a fun event to go watch the auction live? I'll only bring a small portion of my personal fortune along, can't buy too many bikes.

It may cost a small portion of your personal fortune just to get a seat on the floor!

I say, ride the Kawi Dream to the Midwest this summer and visit the Museum one last time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goofy Footer said:

It may cost a small portion of your personal fortune just to get a seat on the floor!

I say, ride the Kawi Dream to the Midwest this summer and visit the Museum one last time

I did tell family members that I was going to try to visit again this year, and I have come in second place in the local 5k three times.....I need to beat that guy!  

23 minutes ago, tntmo said:

I did tell family members that I was going to try to visit again this year, and I have come in second place in the local 5k three times.....I need to beat that guy!  

You’ve jogging in the San Diego sun while he is training like Rocky 4 in the MN snow!

Milville, MN native and ex pro AMA motocross & supercross star Alex Martin just completed the Los Angeles Marathon in under 3 hours. A new @tntmo goal?

• Like 1

A sub three hour marathon is very respectable, I may be able to do it if I changed my diet of beer, ice cream and candy and also trained.  Sounds like something that I will never do.

I’ve never ridden a motorcycle older than 1960’s models.  Would like to take a spin on one of those early models.  

25 minutes ago, tntmo said:

A sub three hour marathon is very respectable, I may be able to do it if I changed my diet of beer, ice cream and candy and also trained.  Sounds like something that I will never do.

I’ve never ridden a motorcycle older than 1960’s models.  Would like to take a spin on one of those early models.  

Riding a Pre-1960s motorcycle sounds a lot more fun than running 26 six minute miles after sacrificing beer, ice cream and candy

But, can that ancient bike make the 26 miles without breaking..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goofy Footer said:

Riding a Pre-1960s motorcycle sounds a lot more fun than running 26 six minute miles after sacrificing beer, ice cream and candy

But, can that ancient bike make the 26 miles without breaking..

I love the ADVrider Cannonball threads, where people cross the USA on pre 1933 motorcycles. 

14 minutes ago, tntmo said:

I love the ADVrider Cannonball threads, where people cross the USA on pre 1933 motorcycles. 

Holy Hell @tntmo we found your People!!

I’m going to start a new thread for that. Incredible.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2023 at 4:32 PM, Goofy Footer said:

it’s the last summer to go, @Zubb and others will YOU make it!?

@tntmo says there’s lots to see in Iowa:

Nope. June thru Sept at the moment is packed with Moto trips already. My only trip east though will be a fly and rent. I won’t be traveling the Midwest at all. 

On 5/4/2023 at 4:24 PM, Goofy Footer said:

@tntmo and @Mr.JAJA have been there. The only 2 current active SDAR members that I know of

On my 2018 Halifax trip. So much rain.

DSC02450.thumb.JPG.600cfe5904ce99228d7bcbb5907f785a.JPG

O sorry that's not the Museum, But Motorcycles.

DSC02560.thumb.JPG.8dc64de724108fc45211bad7779e066a.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.JAJA said:

On my 2018 Halifax trip. So much rain.

DSC02450.thumb.JPG.600cfe5904ce99228d7bcbb5907f785a.JPG

O sorry that's not the Museum, But Motorcycles.

DSC02560.thumb.JPG.8dc64de724108fc45211bad7779e066a.JPG

@Mr.JAJA where is that wrecking yard? @tntmo’s new Kawi Dream bike has a parts trailer for hauling those goods home

8 hours ago, Goofy Footer said:

@Mr.JAJA where is that wrecking yard? @tntmo’s new Kawi Dream bike has a parts trailer for hauling those goods home

Between Toronto and Otawa in CANADA. Canadas first KTM dealer

I stopped at the Museum. Very nice, too bad it is closing. Most likely family matters as it is a private thing. Too bad they could not relocate to to something like Sturges or Vegas. Very well done and a lot to look at. 

20230720_122700.jpg

20230720_133033.jpg

20230720_140323.jpg

• Like 2

I paid a bit of attention to the auction.  No bargains, that's for sure!