robertaccio

2007 Aprilia Scarabeo 200

Just an FYI build notice. I did it again......picked up a running 200 Aprilia with an auto clutch problem, fork seal leaks and cosmetic issues. I will snap a few before fotos. She will be up for sale after my cleanup. Engine starts an runs fine. These are fully capable 200cc DOHC singles  kind of cross between a scooter and a motorcycle. They were plentiful on the streets of the EU 

• Like 2

Might be good for the wife

what size front wheel?

I rode one a few years ago. What a freakin blast. Peppy motor and handled surprisingly well. Depends on what $$ your looking for cause id take a look for sure.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cmbthumper said:

I rode one a few years ago. What a freakin blast. Peppy motor and handled surprisingly well. Depends on what $$ your looking for cause id take a look for sure.

It will be a while. my line is 97 KTM300E/XC, 94 Husaberg FC501, Aprilia 200 Scarabeo along with a another clean up of my 99 TE610 ..... the Scarab beetle may get mixed in the middle somewhere as well. The KTM...was done....but I never got her run correctly so she is disassembled again. this should be a quickie...fanous last words.

20 hours ago, cmbthumper said:

I will sell for reasonable amount, but only when she is in good order. I'm too proud, so the product will be good and safe/roadworthy