Sign in to follow this  
Goofy Footer

Mondo Enduro

ADV biking at it’s core. Before Mosko, Tourtech and Starbucks wifi!

Does Anybody Have This DVD?

I would love to rent it and watch it

I no longer have it but I bought a copy on ebay many years ago, you might have luck there.

If you're familiar with the whole torrent thing I can send you a link to download it, or can give you copy of the file if we ever bump into each other. I just downloaded it to remind myself why the DR350 is one of the best motorcycles ever produced.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bfar33 said:

I no longer have it but I bought a copy on ebay many years ago, you might have luck there.

If you're familiar with the whole torrent thing I can send you a link to download it, or can give you copy of the file if we ever bump into each other. I just downloaded it to remind myself why the DR350 is one of the best motorcycles ever produced.

You’re up the road from me. Happy to offer you Cold Beer!

Have you watched Terra Circa or Mondo Sahara too? Both are additional Austin Vince DR350 MagicBike movies.

I had Terra Circa but not Mondo Sahara. Beer is great but not necessary, happy to pass it along.

I can't show anyone "how it's done", best I can do is to make people say "well I guess that's one way to do it". 😀

The only pictures of me riding it have been posted around here before. Bike stalled in the mud pit cause I went in with the throttle off like a lilly.

image.png.600c6b9af358bff49f783736380b50ef.pngimage.png.a9c8120dc80cb7b049ae206a7fad5a9a.png

image.png.04a95e53e1f9b4ca2a621f2bd00bdad3.png

Trailer - looks like fun

Hard to find these videos. I’m a torrent luddite but can play a dvd or mp4

2 minutes ago, bfar33 said:

I had Terra Circa but not Mondo Sahara. Beer is great but not necessary, happy to pass it along.

I can't show anyone "how it's done", best I can do is to make people say "well I guess that's one way to do it". 😀

The only pictures of me riding it have been posted around here before. Bike stalled in the mud pit cause I went in with the throttle off like a lilly.

image.png.600c6b9af358bff49f783736380b50ef.pngimage.png.a9c8120dc80cb7b049ae206a7fad5a9a.png

image.png.04a95e53e1f9b4ca2a621f2bd00bdad3.png

Classic picture of the Squeeze - the rocks always look good there

Why did you sell that beauty!? They are increasingly hard to find lately it seems

Bought this one for $450. It was cheap because it didn't run but I took it home and cleaned the carb and was riding it 30 minutes later.

image.png.7fe7eb85dbd4249f7e89455cdf47a398.png

image.thumb.png.e7ba8438d9c859b78b4715d58c11dda5.png

Here it is after I sold it to a buddy. I'm digging mud out of the gap between tire/swingarm because the desert silt mud turned to concrete and locked the rear wheel from turning.
image.thumb.png.44fa7066c99a99e92efb8f1fd71f7a43.png

• Like 1

Stories like that are awesome! People want big money for the elusive 98-99 models

@tntmo is a legendary DR350 man

@tntbromo has an arm ripping DR435 to this day!

• Like 1

I'll see if I can find Terra Circa and download that one for you as well.

I bought and sold bikes a lot in the past, just enjoyed trying different bikes. Had two more dr350's and wish I still had both.
image.thumb.png.bf6317cf871c8454f582ed462d41d786.png

image.png.4116dd1cecf26a50799028fe0276eb05.png

image.png.742ff6015a4f8ff9300468f02d057e3b.png

image.thumb.png.6c621947fc3700f10751447615a20a46.png

6 minutes ago, bfar33 said:

I'll see if I can find Terra Circa and download that one for you as well.

I bought and sold bikes a lot in the past, just enjoyed trying different bikes. Had two more dr350's and wish I still had both.
image.thumb.png.bf6317cf871c8454f582ed462d41d786.png

image.png.4116dd1cecf26a50799028fe0276eb05.png

image.png.742ff6015a4f8ff9300468f02d057e3b.png

image.thumb.png.6c621947fc3700f10751447615a20a46.png

Copy that would be rad if you could find Terra Circa!

Those are clean DR350’s. I remember them being way more plentiful but they seem less available these days? Hard to even find one on craigslist!

What were the best mods?

Estart model haha

pumper carb

98-99 forks

dirt rear shock

?

29 minutes ago, Goofy Footer said:

Copy that would be rad if you could find Terra Circa!

Those are clean DR350’s. I remember them being way more plentiful but they seem less available these days? Hard to even find one on craigslist!

What were the best mods?

Estart model haha

pumper carb

98-99 forks

dirt rear shock

?

Not really finding Terra Circa or Mondo Sahara but I'll keep looking.

In my opinion a dr350 only needs a desert tank, wide pegs, and some knobbie tires.

DR350 is an underrated bike, old school compared to the new bikes but more than capable of any BDR or dual sport event.  I have owned several, never know if my old DR435 may come back? 

• Like 1

Ride more trails than Jeeps and shift into 6th on the streets. 🤠

I was able to find Terra Circa as well. No luck with Mondo Sahara, I have failed.

Edited by bfar33

5 hours ago, tntmo said:

DR350 is an underrated bike, old school compared to the new bikes but more than capable of any BDR or dual sport event.  I have owned several, never know if my old DR435 may come back? 

Where is your Mighty DR435? Summon it with your Baofeng!

I want to do a 2000 mile / 20 year old bike ride!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bfar33 said:

Ride more trails than Jeeps and shift into 6th on the streets. 🤠

I was able to find Terra Circa as well. No luck with Mondo Sahara, I have failed.

Terra Circa! You’re the man!

Since you have some computer skills.. can you possibly convert a PAL format DVD into NTSC if provided one?

5 minutes ago, Goofy Footer said:

Where is your Mighty DR435? Summon it with your Baofeng!

I want to do a 2000 mile / 20 year old bike ride!

Justin has it.  I’m sure if he decides to pass it along I will be first on the list. 

1 minute ago, tntmo said:

Justin has it.  I’m sure if he decides to pass it along I will be first on the list. 

Excellent! Do you have the Bro Buy Back Guarantee?

I want my magic TTR back!

• Like 1

I loved my 1997. I put 20K miles on it in 2 years, including a trip from CA to TX to CO and back. It was light enough that you could get into some tough single track and not die, but still heavy enough to be decent on the road.

I ended up throwing a 441 kit at it after I put CR500 forks and made the kickstand like a KTM, I was really jealous of that swing up. Lol

Screenshot_20230130_174009_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 6:11 PM, Goofy Footer said:

Terra Circa! You’re the man!

Since you have some computer skills.. can you possibly convert a PAL format DVD into NTSC if provided one?

You stumped me pretty good there. I've never done that conversion (don't even know what those formats are).

5 minutes ago, bfar33 said:

You stumped me pretty good there. I've never done that conversion (don't even know what those formats are).

I’m no expert but PAL is a Euro (UK) color format for DVD’s and NTSC is US format. 

There are downloadable programs to convert the formats but I have never tried it. For instance if somebody bought a UK Mondo Sahara dvd and we wanted to watch it locally.

I will see if they are available on Kodi.  

21 minutes ago, tntmo said:

I will see if they are available on Kodi.  

@bfar33 found mondo enduro & terra circa. Mondo Sahara is the elusive one.

too bad austin vince doesn’t have them for sale anymore, I’d buy them direct. I bought all 3 Motonomad videos