Sign in to follow this  
Goofy Footer

Carburetor vs Fuel Injection - Think Again?

Stay tuned for Goofy’s next video,…

Electric vs Kick Start: Kick again?

Sure is nice to have that kick starter.  I have had FI issues in the past, but have definitely had more battery issues.  

5 minutes ago, tntmo said:

Sure is nice to have that kick starter.  I have had FI issues in the past, but have definitely had more battery issues.  

I’m pretty soft though. I was gonna ask if you could Gerry-rig an E-start on my trials bike. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zubb said:

I’m pretty soft though. I was gonna ask if you could Gerry-rig an E-start on my trials bike. 

Just pay your man servant to kick start it while you look down upon him through your monocle.  

Edited by tntmo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tntmo said:

Just pay your man servant to kick start it while you look down upon him through your monocle.  

I 'spose he could just run along beside me in case it dies since it's a trials bike. 

• Haha 1

All I know is that when I take my yearly trip to Colorado to see the kids and I only have one day to ride, it's been great since I got my KTM 300 tpi. Now I don't have to try properly jetting the carb: even using a JD Jetting kit my bike wouldn't run right and I didn't have the time to try and figure it out. With the tpi bike you just GO.

And I've been carrying a Micro-start jump starter in my backpack though I haven't had to use it yet in 3 years. I did jump-start a guys car at the campground once with it though.

• Like 1

That’s what I’m talking about!