Hawkins

Want to introduce my 6, 6, and 4-year-old kids to motorcycles and/or quads

Does anyone have a 50cc bike or quad that my kids can try out? Most rental places I've found offered adult machines located in the desert or the mountains. I need a kid-sized machine with some flat area for them to get the feel for things. Will or come to you, or meet somewhere that's open and easy to ride in. All the better if there is another young kid or kids there to boost their confidence.

Open to all ideas and suggestions.

I  know of a great place to take your kids to ride.  At Corral Canyon campground in Corral Canyon OHV area, they built a kid's beginner area.  Other than that, almost any staging area in the lower desert will have a flat open area.

Edited by dirt dame
  • Like 1

Contact motoventures

that what they do might have everything you need for them to try riding

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dirt dame said:

I  know of a great place to take your kids to ride.  At Bobcat Meadows campground in Corral Canyon OHV area, they built a kid's beginner area.  Other than that, almost any staging area in the lower desert will have a flat open area.

Bobcat is the upper campground.  The kids track is at the Corral Canyon (lower) campground

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cj54x said:

Bobcat is the upper campground.  The kids track is at the Corral Canyon (lower) campground

Oh yeah, right.  See there,  ya go away for a few months and you start to forget the names of places.🤪

Thanks.  I fixed it.

Edited by dirt dame