Hi all,

Our BDR trip got postponed to the end of March. We got some spots that opened recently, so we have 2-3 spots open to our group.

• This is for INTERMEDIATE to EXPERT riders only.
  • Group will be between 3 and 6 riders. 
  • The most important pre-requisite is a good can-do attitude.

Recent riders reported that feared section 1 doesn't have deep sand anymore, and because of recent rains, dust is almost inexistent.

PERFECT RIDING CONDITIONS for sections 1-3. We might not see that in a long time after now.

The plan is:

• Mar. 24, [Friday evening] meet in Yuma
  • Mar. 25, [Saturday] Section 1, hotel in Blythe
  • Mar. 26, [Sunday] Section 2, 3 hotel in Primm
    As we get to Sahara Oasis, depending on how much daylight is available, we either continue to Primm off-road (end of section 3), or we take I-40 East to Needles
  • Mar. 27, [Monday] Partial section 4 to Shoshone and starting to ride back to SD/LA using some segments of LAB2V route.

Let me know if you'd like to join.

• Like 1

My friend is on it now, he said it’s amazing conditions and section one is fast and fun - have a great trip and share plenty of pics to let us know what we are missing 🤙🏻

• Like 1

2 days to start, bike prep done, final packing underway!

• Like 4

I think we are going to end up doing a small section of it between the 10 and DV tomorrow not sure what part I am just following along on this ride

• Like 1

@PaulyPickles is on it en route to DV for the noob rally. The storm rerouted him in Mojave, section 3 that storm “should” be passed by the time you make it @padu

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DSM8 said:

I think we are going to end up doing a small section of it between the 10 and DV tomorrow not sure what part I am just following along on this ride

Section 2 picks up in Blythe and heads Sahara Oasis gas station on the 40

The dirt section west / north west immediately after the Intaglios to the 62 isn’t terribly enjoyable for bigger bikes. I enjoyed the Shoe Tree over Skeleton Pass then down to the 66. There is some sand on Skeleton.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Goofy Footer said:

Section 2 picks up in Blythe and heads Sahara Oasis gas station on the 40

The dirt section west / north west immediately after the Intaglios to the 62 isn’t terribly enjoyable for bigger bikes. I enjoyed the Shoe Tree over Skeleton Pass then down to the 66. There is some sand on Skeleton.

We are expecting and prepared for a lot of sand... although I read some reports on the facebook group that the feared section 1 is very tame now.

37 minutes ago, padu said:

We are expecting and prepared for a lot of sand... although I read some reports on the facebook group that the feared section 1 is very tame now.

@PaulyPickles pickles didn’t seemed phased! You guys should be good.