SlowpokeShorty

Seat Customizer Needed

When I lived in Seattle I had easy access to the excellent Rich's Custom Seats for anything from minor mods to whole new seats. Wonderful place.

Does anyone know of anything in this area? San Diego would be nice, but I could make the trip uo to LA if needed.

-Slowpoke

Try Thrill Seekers in El Cajon,

also add National City Motorcycle, they have an upholstery shop they use for all their seat work. all my current bikes have been done by them. Probably more ability to deal with a special/custom set up

I have had dealings with both, and both are top tier customer service A1 places. RN

7 hours ago, robertaccio said:

Try Thrill Seekers in El Cajon,

also add National City Motorcycle, they have an upholstery shop they use for all their seat work. all my current bikes have been done by them. Probably more ability to deal with a special/custom set up

I have had dealings with both, and both are top tier customer service A1 places. RN

Does Thrill Seekers do foam too or just covers?

@SlowpokeShorty seat concepts in Idaho is another option for seats if they make one for your model. They used to be in Riverside and one of our old SDAR members helped build their old website.

Post up your results when you’re done!