Tractor Racing Club , Rancho Santa Veronica School Benefit Ride 18 FEB. I don't edit video so here is the start of the trail ride, for your enjoyment. We rode outbound on part of the final section of the Tecate Enduro. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, robertaccio said:

Tractor Racing Club , Rancho Santa Veronica School Benefit Ride 18 FEB. I don't edit video so here is the start of the trail ride, for your enjoyment. We rode outbound on part of the final section of the Tecate Enduro. 

Nice riding, but not for me anymore. 

Edited by dirt dame

32 minutes ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Nice riding, but not for me anymore. 

why not?, we have the machines.

19 hours ago, robertaccio said:

why not?, we have the machines.

My physical condition is not up for the task. Would love to ride again sooner or later. 

• Like 1

Man that kind of riding is right up my alley, I just got pumped watching it. Lol

Next time you head that way, would love to tag along! My neighbor used to do those enduros back in the day and always talks it up.

Don't have a current passport, can I still get by with an ID?

Subbed you on YT

9 hours ago, Rjg967 said:

Man that kind of riding is right up my alley, I just got pumped watching it. Lol

Next time you head that way, would love to tag along! My neighbor used to do those enduros back in the day and always talks it up.

Don't have a current passport, can I still get by with an ID?

Subbed you on YT

Passport or SENTRI if you want zero hassles , all original paperwork for entry to Mexico (original Registration) , this was a benefit trail ride one of many. The Tractor Racing Club is putting a a private rancho race just southeast of Tijuana in an entirely new to offroad location soon , I think they said end of April

• Like 1

Also note this was until battery died on relatively novice level stuff. ride got into AA stuff later on , but was not a hard enduro loop, just a tough stuff loop. I recognized many spots from years of trail riding and Tecate enduros as well as some of the local HS events down there.

• Like 1