OldDR350

Better late than never!

Hello there SDAR!

First off I want to say thanks for this group and the opportunity to be involved. A little reading here quickly reveals an inviting family of good folks. 👍

My name is Jason and I live in La Mesa. Im 51 and have been riding off and on for years. Trails as a kid and mostly street afterwards. I found this group a couple years ago but have regrettably never engaged. Life events, injuries, work, etc. Plus I got a bit hooked on riding canyons, so time got away from me again.. but I'm back!

I own a KTM 790R, a Suz DR350 and a TRX250R along with some street stuff. I enjoy most types of riding and am looking forward to meeting other likeminded locals to share in the hobby with. I'm usually up for most types of riding, dirt or street. I've not really enjoyed my ADV yet due to solo riding risks so Im hoping to change that also. I can often times ride mid-week and prefer it, but weekends work too. I'm happy to be here 😁

Hope to see ya soon!

Jason

Edited by OldDR350
  • Like 6

Welcome Jason. My first dirt/dualsport bike ever was a DR350, what a great bike !

Hope to meet you soon.

• Like 1

Welcome Jason.  I am a new rider and the advice and support from this group has been nothing short of amazing.

• Like 2

Hi Jason.  That's awesome you got a small bike and a bigger bike. You shud fit right in . I hope to hit some canyon with you soon .

See you in the whos riding section.

• Like 2

I’m very fond of the DR350, have had several of them.  Hopefully we see you on a ride soon.

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

• Like 2

Welcome man! My first dual sport was a 1997 DR350. Absolutely loved that bike. I had CR500 forks on it and a laundry list of other mods and I put 25K miles on it in 1.5 years.

Screenshot_20230130_174009_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

Don't feel old, I did the math once, long ago when I worked and had spare time. Average age in SDAR was 46.

Welcome. DR 350, solid.

Cheers

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to see you guys soon. Nice to know my old DR has fans and not critics here too. The bike is well used but its gets it done :D 

But I think I'll be looking for a 2stroke 250 here soon. Theres just no replacement for that feeling Ive learned. 

Jason

dr350.jpg

• Like 4

Welcome to the DR350 fan club!

(I'll give you $2.50 more than KTMrad will if you're gonna sell it)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1